• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike22 Feedback Thread

60 posts in this topic

Mike purchased 2 books from my latest sales thread. Friendly and professional, straight up in negotiation, made it a pleasure to do business, and I will be very happy to do so again.

Many thanks Mike, until next time. :)

Cheers,

R

If you are wondering whether or not to buy a bigger priced book from Mike, don't even waste a second worrying. He is very professional, communicates, A+ packaging and the product is amazing. So refreshing.

Did a :takeit: on Tuesday for Savage Tales #1 and received the book on Friday. How does that happen!!!??? hm

Mike is a communication maven, keeping me constantly updated with scans of receipts etc. Some of the finest packaging as well. Double cardboard and thick bubble wrap all secure in a Priority box. Man-Thing never had it so cushy! Man I hope your wife needs another major appliance!!!