• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon) 2017
2 2

210 posts in this topic

will cgc be there until 430?

im so bummed my wife has a bridal shower that she is helping to host that ends at 1 on sunday so i wont be able to make but the final hour or so of the show. was planning to bring a handful of books for slabbing.

will definitely have some cash for buying! hopefully a nice ga book that suits my fancy will stick around til i get there.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate and if not please let me know and I will delete it.

I will be attending the show this Sunday and here is my want list. If any of you who will be attending can help me out please let me know.

Here are the comics I'm looking for. All must be CGC 9.8 blue universal with white pages and nice wraps:

Walking Dead #5, #6, #18, #54, #61, #79 and #80.

Black Lightning #1 (1977)

Firestorm #1 (1978)

Jonah Hex #1 (1977)

Howard the Duck #1 (1976)

Welcome to CA all of you out of town boardies ? The weather should be steller. It has been real cold and wet this winter. Got 4" of water at the junk pile last Sun. This is the first bit of CA sun for a while. Enjoy it and please patronize all of Terry's hard working dealers. There seem to a large group of out of towners as well as many new collections and boxes to dig.

If you are in my area please stop by and introduce your self. I'm next to Carbos ugly sign. I will have a ton of half off GA, SA, & BA as well as a lot better stuff and lot of my unusual junk. Gonna be a busy and fun day!

Thanks to Terry for putting on this show. Gets better every year. See 'y'all there & have fun!