• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

Thanks Robert for the FF omnibus from the "have a heart" donation thread for Rob (Speedforce) it was expertly packed and shipped super quick.

And thanks also go out to Sharon (Skypinkblu) and Dave (Thehumantourch) as well for being the clockworks behid the curtain. This place is better for having such kind and generous people such as yourselves.

L

I've had the pleasure to both buy from and meet Robert a few times now and he never ceases to impress.  His grading is really tight and packaging on shipped books truly exceptional - definitely one of the best sellers on the boards, period, IMO.

First time buyer and hands down one of the top sellers I've transacted with. You can trust in the grading. One of the best at communicating. And books were extremely well packed. All around greatness. I will definitely buy from again. Thanks!

Got a few books off him a few months  back. It was also my 1st purchase off of a board member. Had some trouble sending him the money order I got because I didn't have a PayPal account. But he stayed in contact with me all the way through the whole month it took for me to finally get everything sorted out. As long as I stayed in touch with him he didn't seem to mind that it was taking as long as it did & even ask if I wanted to back out. Def not after everything was said & done I couldn't have more satisfied. The books were amazing & he's def a good dude to deal with. 

Thanks again