• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Supergirl's Mr. Mxyzptlk Has Been Revealed

mr-mxyzptlk-supergirl-223555.png

Peter Gadiot — who starred as Cyrus in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland — is portraying Mr. Mxyzptlk! On Thursday, the 31-year-old English actor was spotted on the downtown Vancover set of Supergirl filming scenes with Melissa Benoist. He was mundanely dressed in a (purple?) suit with a purple t-shirt underneath.

The midseason premiere of Supergirl — which is titled "Supergirl Lives" and directed by Kevin Smith (Chasing Amy) — will air Monday, January 23 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

Neil Patrick Harris Quizzed On Supergirl/The Flash Musical

Neil Patrick Harris has a hugely-anticipated adaptation coming up -- but when he sat down with IGN to discuss it, they wanted to ask him about Supergirl instead.

Harris, speaking about his upcoming A Series of Unfortunate Events adaptation for Netflix, was quizzed about rumors that he might reprise his Batman: The Brave and the Bold role as the Music Meister in the upcoming musical crossover between The Flash and Supergirl.

“I’ve heard about it, but that’s as much as it has been,” Harris said. He said that he has only vague memories of the Brave and the Bold episode, which he thinks he shot about 15 years ago (the series actually ran from 2008 to 2011, with the Music Meister episode airing in late 2009). “It was a fun episode; it was a good thing to do….He wears a big foot suit, from what I remember [and] the song was fun to sing, so I don’t know, we’ll see.”

Music Meister it is!

THE FLASH And SUPERGIRL Will Team-Up To Take On The Music Meister In Their Musical Crossover Episode

It sounds like The CW's upcoming TheFlash/Supergirl musical crossover episode is going to take some inspiration from the classic "Once More with feeling" installment of Buffy the Vampire Slayer by introducing a villain that will have the power to force the protagonists to belt out a tune. “It is going to be the Music Meister,” executive producer Greg Berlanti revealed while promoting his upcoming drama Riverdale at the Television Critics Association’s press tour on Sunday. “We’re finishing writing the -script this weekend.”

This character was voiced by Neil Patrick Harris in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold animated series, and although Berlanti says they haven't cast the role yet, it sounds like there's a chance may attempt to coax him back to bring Music Meister to live-action life.

Wacky and action-packed. We'll see how this goes over in a live production.

Did the Dominator bow to Mon-El last night before allowing him to run off?

:ohnoez:

Yes, isn't it obvious he cut some sorta deal to save himself and Kara?

doh!

:blush:

I need to go back and watch this again.

I went back and rewatched the 2nd half, I didn't see any place where he could have made a deal, I just think they recognized him as the Prince and they had made some kind of deal with the guys in black.

I went back and rewatched the 2nd half, I didn't see any place where he could have made a deal, I just think they recognized him as the Prince and they had made some kind of deal with the guys in black.

THAT makes a lot more sense to me, as I did the same thing and never saw where he could have cut a deal with the Dominators.