• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Warner Bros. confirms Lex Luthor and a ‘Wonder Woman’ character for ‘Justice League’

Warner Bros. just sent out their 2017 movie preview press kit, and it includes a bit of new Justice League information. Or at the very least, official confirmation on some rumors.

For one, Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor will in fact be back. Eisenberg had said he would appear, but now it’s official in a Warner Bros. press release. Also appearing in Justice League will be Connie Nielsen, who plays Queen Hippolyta in Wonder Woman. That’s definitely new information!

The last thing worth noting… Justice League writer Chris Terrio has an executive producer credit. Justice League will be released in 3D and 2D in select theaters and IMAX on November 17, 2017.

Now that is cool.

Henry Cavill Sent A Justice League Care Package To Ray Fisher

NybJL9V.png

Justice League star Ray Fisher has released a photo that reveals a care package sent to him by co-star Henry Cavill.

Cavill’s care package to Fisher includes the same items that he put into the care packages for the Justice League crew: a Justice League logo challenge coin, a photo of the cast and crew of Justice League sitting or standing in front of the stands of the Gotham City University set, and a note from Cavill.

The note reads, “It has been quite the battle shooting this movie, but I could imagine no better people to have struggled alongside. Thank you so much for your hard work, tenacity and great humour! See you next time, it has been an absolute pleasure!”

One additional item included in Fisher’s care package is the back of his chair from the Justice League set, which is emblazoned with the Justice League logo and Fisher’s name.

Guess it was worth a try.

Logan Director Asks Justice League Director To Release Trailer For Fan's Birthday

QFIfJvN.png

SuperBroMovies posted a tweet saying "Tomorrow is my birthday... @mang0ld or @ZackSnyder could one of y'all give me a nice present? (a trailer)." The polite request reached Logan director James Mangold, who unfortunately won't be able to satisfy the request. He did, however, petition on SuperBroMovies behalf to Justice League director Zack Snyder, saying "@SuperBroMovies @ZackSnyder Zack? Can you help this guy out? I can't."

Zack Snyder Shares An Intriguing New Look At Wonder Woman In JUSTICE LEAGUE

Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Editing.jpg

Zack Snyder continues to update his Vero account, this time with a look at Gal Gadot doing ADR work for Justice League. As you can see, the scene appears to be taken from around the 2 hours, nine minutes mark in the movie and features a conversation between Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince aboard the Flying Fox (that's the mobile base of the superhero team in the filmmaker's take).

Beyond that, this doesn't reveal much, and all Snyder had to say was "Wonder Woman working hard in LA on post of JL." Still, with the finishing touches being put to the movie, a new look must be on the way. When that will arrive obviously remains to be seen, but common sense points to a trailer being attached either to The LEGO Batman Movie or Kong: Skull Island a little later this year.

Soon.

:ohnoez:

justice-leage-226731.jpg

The Flash and Cyborg costumes are kinda awful. Like Batman and WW however. Not liking DC's tendency to over-design and almost put to many details into their costumes. Also not sure they capture the comic book feeling well. I realize spandex looks like on screen, but over the years people have figured out how to capture the comic vibe without becoming campy.

More disappointing news for us DC movie universe fans.

First after the Ben Affleck rumor dropped now this.

It looks like Laurence Fishburne's Perry White won't be returning in DC's Justice League. :|

http://www.business2community.com/entertainment/laurence-fishburne-misses-justice-league-defends-martha-twist-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-01778079#mK5d6xC9M4yk1RL8.97

19 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

More disappointing news for us DC movie universe fans.

First after the Ben Affleck rumor dropped now this.

It looks like Laurence Fishburne's Perry White won't be returning in DC's Justice League. :|

http://www.business2community.com/entertainment/laurence-fishburne-misses-justice-league-defends-martha-twist-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-01778079#mK5d6xC9M4yk1RL8.97

You may be misinterpreting what he is saying.

Fishburne is a huge DC Comics fan, and is getting annoyed if they include far too many characters in a single movie - detracting from the main characters. So when he was invited to the set to add yet another character from previous movies, he purposely bowed out with that explanation.

11 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

You may be misinterpreting what he is saying.

Fishburne is a huge DC Comics fan, and is getting annoyed if they include far too many characters in a single movie - detracting from the main characters. So when he was invited to the set to add yet another character from previous movies, he purposely bowed out with that explanation.

Ah, now I see. Thanks. (thumbsu

I hope though he does comeback in time for Man of Steel 2.

To be honest Superman is my favorite DC character by far and I prefer more solo Superman movies,so that would mean more Fishburne Perry White in the future. :wishluck:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

2 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Ah, now I see. Thanks. (thumbsu

I hope though he does comeback in time for Man of Steel 2.

To be honest Superman is my favorite DC character by far and I prefer more solo Superman movies,so that would mean more Fishburne Perry White in the future. :wishluck:

:foryou:

^^

I was talking to a friend of mines and something that accrued to me during that time about Superman that it feels like WB/DC are giving us Superman journey through multiple films. like seeing him become the Superman we know in the comics which I found interesting, with another friend added to that in BvS he likes how Superman was struggling with himself because he was trying to please everyone at the same time listing to the news.

12 minutes ago, kagenish said:

I was talking to a friend of mines and something that accrued to me during that time about Superman that it feels like WB/DC are giving us Superman journey through multiple films. like seeing him become the Superman we know in the comics which I found interesting, with another friend added to that in BvS he likes how Superman was struggling with himself because he was trying to please everyone at the same time listing to the news.

Interesting. I wonder if that is what is going on behind the scenes?