• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

Pics Might Reveal Which Character Peter Dinklage Will Play In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

148327.jpg

Some photos of the Game of Thrones star in a salon on the Lower East Side of Manhattan have found their way online (via MCU Exchange), and as you can see, the actor is in the process of getting his hair dyed a very distinctive, fiery shade of red. Though this is far from solid evidence, it does point to Dinklage playing Pip the troll, who sports a very similarly-colored 'do in the comics and plays a significant role in Jim Starlin's Infinity Saga.

Excellent news!

http://screenrant.com/marvel-movie-villains-criticisms-kevin-feige/

Kevin Feige:

Thanos in Infinity War is, you know, in a movie that has a lot of characters, you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character, and that’s a bit of a, that’s a bit of a departure from what we’ve done before, but that was appropriate for a movie called Infinity War.

Original Art Aficionado archive: http://comicbookinvest.com/category/original-art-aficionado/

My CAF Gallery: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=70831

Edited by Dick O.

SPOON YEAH!

"Thanos shows us why he is the biggest, the best, the baddest villain that we've ever had," Feige said about the Mad Titan. "And the most frightening villain the Avengers have ever faced."

"Because of what Marvel is, because of what they have done over the last ten years, these next two Avengers films will be an event like no one has ever seen on film before," Joe Russo said.

She is everywhere now.

Millie Bobby Brown Is On Set Of Avengers: Infinity War

gN0ImWR.jpg

Perhaps the strangest thing that will happen this week: Millie Bobby Brown is on the set of Avengers: Infinity War.

There is no reason to believe she has been cast in the film. Stranger Things Season 2 is filming very close to where Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther are currently in production. Brown likely hopped over from the studio Stranger Things is shooting at to Pinewood Studios to check out what the Russo Brothers are putting together in the sure-to-be epic ensemble film releasing next year.

Check Out Yet Another Logo For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR; Does It Also Signal A Title Change?

r_Ivp3_M08jdxm5x9b_AQXV_AWZNEf_Wgtu_D8_Z

Various members of the Avengers: Infinity War cast have been seen sporting clothing with a cool new logo for the movie, but as we mentioned at the time, it seemed interesting that Marvel had seemingly dropped the "Avengers" prefix, making it part of the title itself. After all, the logo is recognisable enough at this point that simply titled it Infinity War would work!

Potentially adding more weight to that theory is yet another new title treatment which has surfaced today because, as you can see, it ditches "Avengers" and puts the logo in the background. 

Of course, Marvel frequently changes their logos as time goes by, but with the Guardians of the Galaxy taking centre stage alongside a wealth of other characters who aren't members of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, it does make sense that this movie would be retitled Infinity War to make it feel like an event which encompasses the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe.

17 minutes ago, chezmtghut said:

I could see the 2nd part being titled Avengers Assemble, since the team is currently divided. Maybe even Earth's Mightiest Hero's.B|

I like that.

When Batman (forumite - not Bruce Wayne - I think hm ) educated me in the UK the first movie is called 'Avengers Assemble' I felt that was a great title. But I think now that they used it for a smaller market, not sure they would go there again.