• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIVERDALE on CW (1/26/17)
1 1

265 posts in this topic

Archie's "forbidden" relationship with Ms. Grundy should be interesting. hm

I'm still disappointed that almost nothing except names and places will hold true to classic/traditional Archie, but I hope it gets an audience as that can only help the Archie brand.

I've just begun with a local Background Agent and I just got called in to be an extra for Riverdale as a high school student this upcoming Tuesday. Will report back :whee:
Break a leg!

I'm kind of optimistic about this, and in terms of excitement level of my nieces, it's unusually high considering none of them have ever heard of Archie, and from people my age, seems to be getting a lot of old Gossip Girl fans excited.

Awesome BL. :applause:

I've always been Archie curious Didn't start reading the regular series until a few years ago. Started AfterLife from the start and agree, it's one of my favorite series ever.

I love the Twin Peaks series, have never seen pretty little liars but know that for something like this to take off and survive it needs to be more modern.

Excited for tomorrow's premier and the episodes that follow.

I already have my DVR set to record them all :banana: