• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

85 posts in this topic

There will be some cool books added tonight around 7PM Eastern. Sorry I do not have any previews. Just will add them as it hits me.

I am looking to make a big purchase in early Feb and have to let go of some of my favorites.

Tough to replace books.

I have kudos at the bottom of this thread and over 500 feedback on eBay with 100% positive. I am OK :acclaim:

Assume all centerfolds are solid and attached unless noted. I'm tired of taking pictures of boring centerfolds. I would rather take an interior shot with more exciting artwork. If there is an issue with the centerfold I will let you know.

Priority shipping $7 for raw and $15 for slabs

Payment via PayPal, check or MO. Checks are held for clearance.

Books will ship within 3-4 business days of payment.

No HOS, POS, or any other probation list type of people.

Returns are fine on raw books within a week of receipt. If I messed up I will pay shipping back too.

When this thread is over I will send out invoices and ship within 3-4 business days of payment. I reserve the right to wait for checks to clear before shipping.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff