• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

I guess that approval hasn't come yet because instead we announced

STAN LEE

The creator of the X-Men, Spider-Man, and Iron Man, returns to Dallas by popular demand! At 94, the legendary creator has enjoyed an extraordinary career that spans over seven decades. Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet the legend himself at his final TEXAS appearance.

We're always happy to welcome Stan back. Info

I guess that approval hasn't come yet because instead we announced

STAN LEE

The creator of the X-Men, Spider-Man, and Iron Man, returns to Dallas by popular demand! At 94, the legendary creator has enjoyed an extraordinary career that spans over seven decades. Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet the legend himself at his final TEXAS appearance.

We're always happy to welcome Stan back. Info

Stan should buy a house in Dallas. It's like he's here every other month.

We joke about him being everywhere and retiring, re-retiring, but he won't be around a whole lot longer. I usually get at least a few books signed by him each time. I know his signature is on a ton of stuff, but when I am Stan's age in 50+ years (I will get there), it will be cool to have the creator of all these super-heroes sig on my books. (thumbs u

Edited by kevhtx

Way I see it, Every appearance is a bonus to the fans that haven't met him, or just want to see him again or get a picture --- the guy really does live for this, it keeps him active.

This. It might not be the most exciting announcement to a lot of us, but I love that he's still out there doing this and enjoying it. And he definitely puts on a great panel presentation.

Way I see it, Every appearance is a bonus to the fans that haven't met him, or just want to see him again or get a picture --- the guy really does live for this, it keeps him active.

. . . and he's always busy.

. . . and he's always busy.

Unless its Nerd Years Eve :kidaround: