• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CalComicCon dinner and drinks CGC boardie style!!!

43 posts in this topic

ok we will go with that place near the hotel.

Makes the crawl back home easier :)

El Torito it is then. :headbang:

What time? 7:00pm

we can tentatively plan for that....does a reservation need to be made?

No , don't think so. They make badazz margarita's. :headbang:

FYI: since the first show Me ( Terry ) and a core group of dealers have been going to the Hibachi Steakhouse in Anaheim, we are often joined by one of the show guests. They can only seat 10 people max and reservations are required.

The El Torito next to the hotel is a good place to go after the diner for those still wanting to drink. Keep in mind for those traveling from outside the Pacific time zone, unless you are coming from Hawaii you will be real tired at 10pm (1pm east coast time). Everything closes early because it is a residential area. to find night life go to Old town Orange, or Brea Downtown, or Fullerton or Anaheim near Disney. There are always the Beach cities not all that far.

Edited by TerrysComics

My buddy and I will be driving down from San Francisco and staying at the Ayres as well, so we'd be glad to meet up at El Torito for some margaritas :)

I'm not too active on the boards, but this will be our second time attending Terry's show. Looking forward to meeting you all!