• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

104 posts in this topic

This thread is now Closed.

Thanks for all who looked, and special thanks to those who made purchases. :foryou:

If you happened to be late to the thread, feel free to PM me about anything unsold.

Thanks again!

54e51a10-8be4-4428-8399-ec09c414587a_zpsa08ce6da.jpg

Edited by ShieldAgent

I would have done that slick page linky thing people do, but:

1. I do not know how

2. When people do that super cool linky thing, and I click the link, it never works because I have some archaic number of posts per page setting or something.

It’s not so difficult, if you want I will tell you the secret via PM… :lol:

As per the links not working: you just have to go to My Stuff > My Preferences and then change the setting "Total topics to to show per page" to 25, which is the default setting (you may have inadvertently changed that). :)

I would have done that slick page linky thing people do, but:

1. I do not know how

2. When people do that super cool linky thing, and I click the link, it never works because I have some archaic number of posts per page setting or something.

It’s not so difficult, if you want I will tell you the secret via PM… :lol:

As per the links not working: you just have to go to My Stuff > My Preferences and then change the setting "Total topics to to show per page" to 25, which is the default setting (you may have inadvertently changed that). :)

:foryou: