• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest: Guess the total for my first Kickstarter campaign

44 posts in this topic

best of luck - the kickstarter campaign page looks great

as an elementary school teacher, I'd love to read/share it with my students.

All of my stretch goals have to do with sharing copies with schools, libraries, and children's hospital. When everything's settled down, I'd definitely like to send you copies. What grade do you teach? Do you have the technology in your class to have me share a video or even Skype with the students? I'd love to talk with them, even briefly, about how comics are made. :)

best of luck - the kickstarter campaign page looks great

as an elementary school teacher, I'd love to read/share it with my students.

All of my stretch goals have to do with sharing copies with schools, libraries, and children's hospital. When everything's settled down, I'd definitely like to send you copies. What grade do you teach? Do you have the technology in your class to have me share a video or even Skype with the students? I'd love to talk with them, even briefly, about how comics are made. :)

I teach middle school grades (6, 7, and 8). I'd love to share it with the kids. I do have Internet access so we could totally set that up.

I also run a comic book club - those students would be all over it (thumbs u

Edited by Michelangelo

I'm up to $1631 with 17 days to go. That means I'm fully funded, but have a couple of weeks to reach some stretch goals.

Looks like only a handful of people who provided a guess are out of the running for the prizes.

My Kickstarter campaign is sitting at just under $2000 with 3 hours remaining. So there are a few of you still in the running for the free comics...

cmixer: $1937.90

azkaban: $2001

redhood: $2100

moonkt: $2121.21

sandflea: $2145

There are a few more who entered a bit more than that, but it's looking like the final amount will hover around $2000.

Hit $2000 with 90 minutes to go, so it's looking like Azkaban is in for some free comics, most likely with either cmixer or redhood. This is my first campaign, so I don't know how likely it is for more funding to come in at the last second, but it's looking like two of these three. 

cmixer: $1937.90

azkaban: $2001

redhood: $2100