• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED.

154 posts in this topic

Only it's not quite so raggedy this time around. There are some Raggedy Romances coming up, but some sharp copies too.

But first:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$7 Priority flat shipping to the USA, one book or a stack. Canada or overseas to be determined. For the bargainminded I can ship one or two books First Class for $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. If you just GOTTA pay with paypal PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime, and for any missed major flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Edited by catrick339

Here's one to tide you over while I keep on scanning.

Falling In Love 20

Some spine roll, otherwise tight, clean and glossy, white pages with some minor general wear. Tight spine and CF.

Asking $20 SOLD!

xdaQqRw.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Oh all right, one more.

Falling In Love 7

Quarter inch split lower spine, tear at lower staple, bit of spine roll, upper staple pulled on CF. Pretty lower grade with good gloss.

Asking $20

rICWgMC.jpg

Campus Romance 3 (RomanceS on cover)

Uses same cover as Avon paperback #201

Solid copy, but 1/2": tear RH FC brushes the top of the D in WANTED, couple 1/4" tears lower LH edge BC. Bit of general wear. Some gloss left, tight with white pages.

Asking $40 SOLD!

v2PIzV1.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Falling In Love 10

"Not even the kind, old flower-seller could mend my broken heart!"

As mentioned in the recent thread in GOLD, pretty much every cover on the DC romance titles involves some poor young woman leaking tears.

Bit of spine roll, minor general wear. Good gloss, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Yours for $25

ngRq0nT.jpg

Falling In Love 12

No spine roll, but a bit more wear along the spine. Still glossy, tight, white pages...plus one teary eyed girl.

Asking $20

5412e8w.jpg

Romantic Confessions 1

Early Hillman romance, maybe their first, October 1949

Solid enough copy, with some modest issues. Two small tears lower edge FC with a couple folds between them, matching tears on the first three folds, nothing that touches the art. Ink in logo upper FC, several pages inside with small ink notations in margins. Good sized dogear lower LH FC, general wear. Tight spine and CF, white pages.

At least the blonde isn't sobbing, lol

Asking $25 SOLD!

M6197PD.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Falling In Love 13

As nice as the rest of the DC's so far, but with that good sized corner off upper RH FC.

FREE CLAIMED!

atraAIz.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Falling In Love 14

SO! That one single drop showing on her pink top, a bit below the collar. Is it a raindrop or a tear?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

A whiff of stacking wear, minor general wear, mostly along spine, see scan. Light dust shadow upper and LH edge FC. Glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Take it for $20 SOLD!

Kk4aCLB.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Falling In Love 21

Bit of spine roll, some minor general wear. Otherwise glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages. And one blonde girl with a couple tears leaking, :D

Asking $25

BnWXqQ0.jpg

Falling In Love 30

Best of the DC's so far.

Flat, clean, square, glossy, tight CF and spine, white pages.

Touch of minor general wear, otherwise a beaut.

And the gal in the shadows only looks depressed, not actually suicidal, lol

Asking $25 SOLD!

pC09gSN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Hollywood Secrets 2

Cover and 9 page story by Bill Ward, plus a Reed Crandall story to boot.

Big sub-type crease FC, bit of spine roll, general wear, small corner off upper RH FC.

Still plenty of gloss, tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

This is a rerun from a previous thread, let's price it to move, shall we?

Take it home for $25 SOLD!

q1ZtwqE.jpg

Edited by catrick339