• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

The Margot Robbie Harley Quinn is up for preorder. Prime 1 via Sideshow - $969.99

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-02.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-03.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-05.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-16.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-29.jpg

Personally, I've never been a fan of this version whether in games, statues or the movie.

I much prefer the "classic" Red and Black and other variations on that color scheme. (although that too was out of my price range. :cry: )

The Margot Robbie Harley Quinn is up for preorder. Prime 1 via Sideshow - $969.99

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-02.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-03.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-05.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-16.jpg

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-29.jpg

Personally, I've never been a fan of this version whether in games, statues or the movie.

I much prefer the "classic" Red and Black and other variations on that color scheme. (although that too was out of my price range. :cry: )

I've been debating this one, just because Margot Robbie is such a honey. With Flexpay it's only $100 a month, but it's still pretty pricey. Hmm...

excellent rendition and quality will be top notch but doesn't come through as a comic book statue to me...more like a movie statue or prop. Would be cool to see a HQ statue done by Tim Miller in sideshow scale.

I am going to add this info that was posted on statueforum.com in regards to statues coming in to Canada from Sideshow. The statues are being levied with an additional 6.5% duty inappropriately. Info below that should help save you some of your hard earned dollars.

Copied text below:

I spoke with a Sideshow Rep today and apparently they have fought CBSA to not use the harmonized code that charges the additional 6.5% tariff tax. It is unfortunate out of there hand. They asked me to contact my fedex broker.

I wrote 2 emails to CBSA stipulating that they can not impose this tariff tax because (1) no competitors making these type of collectibles (2) these statues uses mixed material such as cloth, metal, pvc, batteries, movable and switchable parts and it needs to be assembled like a Leco, therefore it's not a true statuette class. I also emphasis these are adult toys and if they impose the new harmonized code, then they have to do it with toys such as Barbie & action figures such as Transformers. However the email I got back is they will not reply back up to 10 days from now.

Now since I have a Fedex account and I encourage every Canadian consumers to set up a free account. The VAT Rod $10 handling fee are waived always so it's an incentive to have an account with them. I'd spoke with a FedEx agent(s) and this is what you need to do once they give you a direct FedEx broker email so they can follow up with your concern and deal with CBSA.

1) provide our account number & phone number.

2) write the harmonized code 3926.40.000

3) specific issue why they shouldn't use that code as I listed above.

4) use the suggested code 9503.00.000 or 9825.30.000 etc.

Now what they will do for you (which is better then nothing), once ssc gives you the tracking number, contact your FedEx broker and ask them what is the harmonized code. If it's 3926.40.000 then immediately file a complaint that they should not use it. They will immediately investigate and put the right HC code. The reason why you need to do this is because you don't see the invoice until they charge your credit card. This wouldn't be for 3 weeks or so.

Now I'm waiting back to hear from CBSA but they need to remove the impose HC that they have on sideshow.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere on the boards, so please feel free to reply with a link...

Is Randy Bowen back in business yet? I know he had an ugly divorce the forced him to liquidate Bowen Designs, but I wasn't sure if he was making statues again. Anyone have any news about this?