• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

kramerarts feedback thread

11 posts in this topic

I get the pleasure of leaving the first feedback for James! I contacted James regarding one of his posts offering a few beautiful EC's for sale or trade. Being into trading myself, I offered one. Negotiations were a breeze and the books were exchanged without issue and both parties are very happy. James packs your books as though they will be delivered via Pony Express (i.e. well; very well) and ships out fast. Will definitely do more business with James. (thumbs u

Bought several books from James on ebay. Including several EC and Spidey Comics. James is very trustworthy and easy to deal with. Have also made several trades with him. He doesn't waste any time shipping, packs well, and makes sure that you are 100 percent satisfied with your comics. All around an A+++ guy to deal with. Thanks Man

Dealing with James was a complete pleasure from the beginning to the end of each our of transactions! This was the first time that I had ever dealt with James so I was a little

nervous and not quite sure what to expect especially since both of our back to back transactions consisted of comic books that were 5 figures each. James paid for both books just

as he said he would and not only did James pay for the books as he stated but he also stayed in touch with me the whole time in order to make sure that I continued to feel 

comfortable. Our transactions went as smooth as possible and I can absolutely 100% recommend dealing with James! We also talked and texted outside of our transactions

and I completely enjoyed each and every one of those conversations, he knows comic books well! James is definitely an asset to the comic book community! Thank you James! (thumbsu

Isaac