• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Just unbelievable neutral feedback without a word to me beforehand....

A lot of humidity stains in the CGC holder and it creaks. Not in the description

Buyer: susopower ( 2 )

I'd rather have the book back (FF # 48)

Blocked.

A lot of humidity stains in the CGC holder and it creaks. Not in the description

Blocked.

No kidding... who needs to deal with m_orons like this.

A creaky case :facepalm:

Blocked.

Unfortunately becoming the norm rather than the exception. You'd be shocked how many have told me the CGC case needs to be perfect, no scratch, scuff, Newton rings etc. I've had requests to angle the book in various ways in the light to see defects. I nicely tell then to GFTS and that they should go elsewhere. Talk about OCD nation.

Blocked.

Unfortunately becoming the norm rather than the exception. You'd be shocked how many have told me the CGC case needs to be perfect, no scratch, scuff, Newton rings etc. I've had requests to angle the book in various ways in the light to see defects. I nicely tell then to GFTS and that they should go elsewhere. Talk about OCD nation.

I know all about it. I can't believe the amount of people that have used the CGC case as an excuse to return a book. It happened so often in 2016 that I finally wrote about it in my next Overstreet Market Report.

Darin Verdoni of Aliquippa PA

I've blocked him twice as a non paying bidder.

I know I have mentioned him before in this thread. I just cannot find it right now.

His latest screen name is: agent_1986 and PM'd me this morning about buying one of my books off eBay. Gave him my phone number to text me and asked him about other items that he was supposed to pay for that he never did.

Each time I block him he comes back with a new screen name. He must do it to others.

Just told him that I am not interested in doing any business with him nor anyone else looking for ASM comics in Aliquippa PA.

You guys are free to do whatever want.

Just remember, a negative feedback can be removed, It will take a lot of time, I know a lot of you don't want to be bothered, It did take me 2 hours to remove a negative feedback and a neutral.

Just call eBay, If you don't have someone that agrees with you, don't give up, Call again until someone agrees with you. There is always someone there that will help you with this. It will always help when you tell them this happened once before and "one of your reps helped me last time and that was a couple of years ago" or recently pending how many sales you have.

It does work.

mjolario (19)

Did a Buy It Now on a $20 book at 1:03am and at 4:21pm I received this message "I had a flood in my home. I live in ca and i cant afford to buy this at this time. Can i cancel this order so sorry"

The old "flood in the home" excuse. Reminds me of a friend who won an auction at a really good price, and the seller comes back with, "the comics were in my basement and there was a flood that ruined them." My friend asked, "Well, can I at least see a photo that shows the flood, or a pic of the comics that shows the damange?" and the seller wasn't very friendly or helpful after that.

ebay user ID: rubbersoul1989

canceled order and blocked

"So. I already paid because I thought I was stuck with it. But someone told me it was worth asking, I thought I offered 42 after making offers. I know it was a really dumb mistake. But. It's worth a shot asking, is it too late to cancel this order? I know. Really dumb. I know it's easy to refund things on paypal. If you could understand that'd be great.. I'm also from MD! As much as that counts for.. Which is nothing. But hoping you can work with me. I will give you a few dollars for the listing fee or something if you can help me out. Sorry for inconvenience and stupidity on my part. Thanks for your hopeful understanding."