• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2016 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
1 1

132 posts in this topic

This will be interesting to see the breakdown between Azkaban and greggy's boxes next year.

Well I think I got the best dang prize in the whole raffle. :P

That Mr T. TMNT figure in Greggy's box is pretty awesome though. It's super limited, hand painted and highly collectible. :headbang:

Azkaban's box is still better. :kidaround:

:foryou:

Let the Badassery commence!

Two very cool late 50's early 60's movie posters

large.jpg

Some fun stuff (My Dad would have loved the keychain, you pull its finger, and well.......you know lol )

I love buttons, and the Creepy patch is going to find a good home, and shotglasses with DC bombshells :cloud9:

large.jpg

A huge assortment of signed and numbered art prints

large.jpg

Some coloring books (There's no way these aren't getting confiscated by my better half) and reading material. I read the first few pages of Shakespeare's Star Wars, it's hilarious. lol

large.jpg

Some amazing books, Blank Streetfighter's and Supergirl's, Some first appearances! :o .... and you see them top right books...ahhh yeah.:cool:

large.jpg

And if Mike stopped there he would have humbled me with his generosity, thoughtfulness and tremendous Christmas spirit..... but he didn't.

large.jpg

First Talia Al Ghul (in a bit of a predicament too :blush: )

I have no words. :cry:

My third and final mystery box arrived from Azkaban. :whee:

It was another huge package filled with many great books! :banana:

Like previously it's all stuff right up my alley and like always his generosity and thoughtfulness is apparent. (worship)

Check out some photos of the latest box!

20170127_233906_zpserrsy2e7.jpg

20170127_233946_zpshkn1xbt6.jpg

20170127_234027_zps5bcoleh8.jpg

20170127_233833_zpsxxn9dv7r.jpg

As you can see this last box brought with it many great things. X-Men #141 (Days of Future Past), Howard the Duck #12 (1st KISS appearance), GI Joe #2 (Newsstand) and Marvel Treasury Editions, just to name a few! :headbang:

_____

It's been weeks of looking forward to going to the mailbox and then rushing home and doing what I need to so that I can lock myself away for a bit and go through everything. :ohnoez:

I received over a long box of books in total, all picked out for me based on my interests.:cloud9:

Silver Age awesomeness like Dare Devil #4 (1st Purple Man), Avengers #55 (1st Ultron), Action Comics #285 (Supergirl revealed) to newer stuff like Black Panther #1 (1st series) & Walking Dead #100 (1st Negan). There were exclusives and variant covers galore! Sweet runs and complete mini-series too, plus so much more! :banana:

Thanks again Dwayne (Azkaban). :foryou: I really feel I got the best prize in the whole raffle and it has been a pleasure communicating via PM and sharing my excitement with you. :headbang:

qq_zps21ktir9o.jpg

84484_zps977ereku.jpg

07-Gene-Simmons-300x300_zpscmezudx5.jpg