• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

There is a game called "Bureaucracy"? Does it simulate getting the "run around" and you have to fight some fat cat at the end who ultimately denies your request to beat the game due to procedure?

Is the fat cat villain named "The Man"?

Let Go surprisingly. He sells books mainly on Amazon. Did some light research it seems but was only off on prixing for Maniac Mansion. He just wanted to move them. I think it came out to about $5 each roughly. He threw out a bundle price. Really happy with the buy.

Let Go surprisingly. He sells books mainly on Amazon. Did some light research it seems but was only off on prixing for Maniac Mansion. He just wanted to move them. I think it came out to about $5 each roughly. He threw out a bundle price. Really happy with the buy.

That Maniac Mansion is sealed?!?

Regardless, super score for $5 each.

I really dig those George Olshevsky Marvel indexes from the 70s. If that price sticker on yours is what you paid, then I think you got a pretty sweet deal. Right on!

Yup, that was the price. It still amazes me that they have books like that for $2 right next to absolute drek for $3 - $5 each. But the digging is what makes it fun I guess