• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indiana Comic Con - April 14-16, 2017! Gerry Conway!
2 2

32 posts in this topic

ICC17-Announcement_zpshhgibctc.jpg

The fourth annual Indiana Comic Con will be April 14-16, 2017 at the Indiana Convention Center right in downtown Indianapolis! www.indianacomiccon.com

10' x 10' corner booths are only $475 (plus Paypal fee)! For the attendance, this is one of the best booth rates out there. You can apply to be an exhibitor here: http://indianacomiccon.com/exhibitors/

Hotel rates are also reasonable. Be sure to check out the "Hotel/Travel" section of our website to reserve your room in the Indiana Comic Con group block for a discounted price.

http://indianacomiccon.com/hoteltravel/

"Like" us on Facebook to see guest announcements as they happen! https://www.facebook.com/IndianaComicCon/

Guest announcements so far:

Gerhard

ICC17-Gerhard-FB_zpsb0k8sjxu.jpg

Alex Maleev

ICC17-Alex-Maleev-FB_zpsvkh062gh.jpg

Alex Nino

ICC17-Alex-Nino-FB_zps2sm40wjs.jpg

Arthur Suydam

ICC17-Arthur-Suydam-FB_zpsndqfxbsx.jpg

I am bumping this because its coming this week. I have never been can anyone tell me are there enough dealers there to spend a day look for comics? I am not a fan of all the other stuff. Don't get me wrong its nice to see Actors/Cosplay/Merchandise, but I am hardcore comic book. Will I be disappointed if I go? Ive been to Wiz STL twice and looking for an alternative that is a little easier and close for me.

11 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Yep, it is.  Probably will affect attendance but still think sales will be solid....

You think?  I'd think a Con on Easter weekend would be a complete disaster so I'm interested to see how it goes.  I guess Saturday could be busy but you essentially have to consider Sunday a waste of a day.

I was surprised by this too.  My biggest problem with it is I'm afraid it will deter some book dealers from coming as its already pop culture heavy.  Friday I'm going book hunting solo so will let everyone know what its like then Saturday me and a couple of other boardies ( @Shaolingoat, @Batmanderson ) are heading down.  I think it will be a good show but there's no way its not going to be affected by being over Easter weekend.

Edited by comicquant

32 minutes ago, Batmanderson said:

This is my second post since getting back to collecting comics.  Thanks for calling me a boardie John!  Also first comic book convention since 7th or 8th grade (a long time ago).  Looking forward to this weekend and hoping for a good turnout.

Those east side Holiday Inn shows were pretty cool though.

1 hour ago, Batmanderson said:

This is my second post since getting back to collecting comics.  Thanks for calling me a boardie John!  Also first comic book convention since 7th or 8th grade (a long time ago).  Looking forward to this weekend and hoping for a good turnout.

Your board name makes me hate mine...  I mean "comicquant"???  At least I could've come up with "batpurds". 

52 minutes ago, Shaolingoat said:

Those east side Holiday Inn shows were pretty cool though.

Nothing beats the old school shows!