• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon Go

181 posts in this topic

around here my son and I haven't lasted more than 1 hour holding a gym...I don't see how anyone could hold a gym for a whole day. Even guys who have a 2500 cp don't last very long.

Edited by krighton

My wife and I are at the beach. We found an odd secluded spot that happened to have a gym. We took it over and held it for at least 8 or 9 hours.

Someone did come along and take it eventually though. Longest I've held something.

Edited by ChrisInBaltimore

I've held a gym for about 14 hrs (most of it being over night). The goal isn't to hold it for 24hrs cause like you said its not really possible. Its about holding a bunch at the same time (which means you need gyms in a close proximity) in doing so you can collect a whack ton of coins at once.

We have gym outside of our studio that we've held for over a week. It's currently level 10, with the lowest being an 1800cp Exeggcuter, and the highest being a 2400cp Snorlak.

Arkane studios, our sister studio is on the floor below us and are constantly trying to take it over during the day... Pretty fun! They've snagged it a few times, but we get it back pretty quickly. :P

Edited by Cheesefrog

We have gym outside of our studio that we've held for over a week. It's currently level 10, with the lowest being an 1800cp Exeggcuter, and the highest being a 2400cp Snorlak.

Arkane studios, our sister studio is on the floor below us and are constantly trying to take it over during the day... Pretty fun! They've snagged it a few times, but we get it back pretty quickly. :P

I know right where that gym is...at 183 and Mopac...I'm going to come claim it!!!

:devil:

I know right where that gym is...at 183 and Mopac...I'm going to come claim it!!!

Leave a magikarp when you do send a message!

Leave a magikarp when you do send a message!

I was thinking a Ponyta's head at the foot of the bed.

There's a gym in front of one of the Hell's Angels club house in the Vancouver area.

Not all event mons have egg moves, I guess. It depends on Ame because she is the one who inserts the moveset of the pokemon.

As for egg moves, you can obtain them by breeding pokemon and passing along moves. You can read more on breeding in bulbapedia or in the Team Showcase part of the Forums. I do believe Gen 6 mechanics are currently being practiced pokemonzoner.