• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possibly the funniest ebay listing ever -Rob Leifeld

14 posts in this topic

Ok. So i got to admit the title of this listing was a bit misleading, but the description is worth one's time if you like satire. Not sure it will help the seller make a sale, but was fun to see.

xforce 1 page

Below is a copy of the description:

Epic Black Tom Cassidy splash from the second highest selling comic of all time, X-Force #1! Also stars Sunspot, easily the most popular character in all of the X-Men/New Mutants organization.

This book sold 5 million copies. Future civilizations will find this book when humanity is in ruins. This and styrofoam and Seinfeld box sets.

You may also notice that X-Force #1 represented the first and ONLY time Rob Liefeld drew feet. 30 year career, 1 issue with feet. You'll notice that this splash page has FOUR feet on it, putting it in the top 10% for MFPP(Most Feet Per Page, a Liefeldian metric). Of course what makes this such a wonderful specimen is the fact that there are actually 15 people on this page, meaning a foot:available_feet ratio of only 1:7.5, an epic number on the Liefeld Scale of Feet.

I'm not sure a better piece of comic art exists on the planet.

Page also has a magic shillelagh on it.*

With Cable certain to be in the Deadpool sequel, there is certainly a chance some or none of the characters on this page will also make an appearance!

Rare opportunity to buy something Liefeld drew full backgrounds on.

* - Seller in no way promises magical shillelagh abilities will be granted from touching the art

The Seller's New Mutants 98 and X-Force 2 auctions are in the same league as the art page.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MUTANTS-98-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-NM-1st-DEADPOOL-Liefeld-Feet-Included-/252592119094?hash=item3acfa9dd36:g:gYQAAOSw4shYBm-c

Here is a great copy of New Mutants #98 by human deity/crapbag Rob Liefeld. This sucker was graded an amazing 9.8 by CGC, one of less than a billion books graded at such a pristine grade. There's a good chance you'd have to go to at least 2 comic book shops to find a copy in such amazing condition(assuming the first one had burned down).

This book introduced the world to Deadpool, Domino, and Gideon, and as everyone recalls, Gideon is the one who blew up and became famous. Gideon was this ponytail wearing dude that basically kidnapped Sunspot after poisoning his dad and then made Sunspot work out with him all the time. It was weird.

Oh, and you'll notice this cover has feet! As any true Liefeld fan knows, he doesn't know how to draw them, so these are clearly ghost-feet drawn by a real artist.

Deadpool they made some kinda movie out of starring the dude from Two Guys, A GIrl, and a Pizza Place show and the guy who plays the not-smart tech guy on Silicon Valley. Oh, and Morena Baccarin, who we all loved from Firefly and Serenity. She was pretty much the high point of the movie. And the opening credits. That was a great opening credits scene.

So there ya go. Epic comic, epic grade, and priced less than the next closest BIN version of the identical thing. Exciting times all around. Now throw your money at me.

And remember - Liefeld is watching you. He's kinda creepy that way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Force-2-CGC-9-8-2ND-DEADPOOL-Marvel-1991-MINT-1st-Weapon-X-LIEFELD-w-1-FOOT-/252617940092?hash=item3ad133dc7c:g:n94AAOSwImRYGoZb

X-Force #2 by the magical and mighty Rob Liefeld. This was the third appearance of Deadpool after New Mutants #98 and the card and pinup from X-Force #1.

We know what you're thinking and do not worry! This sucker is sealed tight in a crypt and there is no way any Liefeld will get onto you from touching it(although we recommend gloves). But be warned that if somehow the case was cracked or you came into direct contact with the book itself it is quite possible you will get some Liefeld on you. Known infections have resulted in loss of understanding of how to draw feet as well as a refusal to ever finish a project.

We got 8 of these books in cgc 9.8. $60 with freeshipping in Liefeld-proof packaging.

Edited by 35CentEra

OK, I gotta admit, I'm a bit proud that a whole thread was started about my eBay descriptions:)

Seems an ideal time for self-marketing!

For more of my comedy stylings, read my graphic novel series, Farlaine the Goblin: https://www.amazon.com/Farlaine-Goblin-Books-1-3-Tinklands/dp/0989005836/

Also available for parties. I do great balloon animals!

OK, I gotta admit, I'm a bit proud that a whole thread was started about my eBay descriptions:)

Seems an ideal time for self-marketing!

For more of my comedy stylings, read my graphic novel series, Farlaine the Goblin: https://www.amazon.com/Farlaine-Goblin-Books-1-3-Tinklands/dp/0989005836/

Also available for parties. I do great balloon animals!

:grin:

The Seller's New Mutants 98 and X-Force 2 auctions are in the same league as the art page.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MUTANTS-98-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-NM-1st-DEADPOOL-Liefeld-Feet-Included-/252592119094?hash=item3acfa9dd36:g:gYQAAOSw4shYBm-c

Here is a great copy of New Mutants #98 by human deity/crapbag Rob Liefeld. This sucker was graded an amazing 9.8 by CGC, one of less than a billion books graded at such a pristine grade. There's a good chance you'd have to go to at least 2 comic book shops to find a copy in such amazing condition(assuming the first one had burned down).

This book introduced the world to Deadpool, Domino, and Gideon, and as everyone recalls, Gideon is the one who blew up and became famous. Gideon was this ponytail wearing dude that basically kidnapped Sunspot after poisoning his dad and then made Sunspot work out with him all the time. It was weird.

Oh, and you'll notice this cover has feet! As any true Liefeld fan knows, he doesn't know how to draw them, so these are clearly ghost-feet drawn by a real artist.

Deadpool they made some kinda movie out of starring the dude from Two Guys, A GIrl, and a Pizza Place show and the guy who plays the not-smart tech guy on Silicon Valley. Oh, and Morena Baccarin, who we all loved from Firefly and Serenity. She was pretty much the high point of the movie. And the opening credits. That was a great opening credits scene.

So there ya go. Epic comic, epic grade, and priced less than the next closest BIN version of the identical thing. Exciting times all around. Now throw your money at me.

And remember - Liefeld is watching you. He's kinda creepy that way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Force-2-CGC-9-8-2ND-DEADPOOL-Marvel-1991-MINT-1st-Weapon-X-LIEFELD-w-1-FOOT-/252617940092?hash=item3ad133dc7c:g:n94AAOSwImRYGoZb

X-Force #2 by the magical and mighty Rob Liefeld. This was the third appearance of Deadpool after New Mutants #98 and the card and pinup from X-Force #1.

We know what you're thinking and do not worry! This sucker is sealed tight in a crypt and there is no way any Liefeld will get onto you from touching it(although we recommend gloves). But be warned that if somehow the case was cracked or you came into direct contact with the book itself it is quite possible you will get some Liefeld on you. Known infections have resulted in loss of understanding of how to draw feet as well as a refusal to ever finish a project.

We got 8 of these books in cgc 9.8. $60 with freeshipping in Liefeld-proof packaging.

lol Nice work by the seller. :applause: