• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,315 posts in this topic

Congrats Hap!

I have seen the 5 posted before but have never seen the rest.

I'm really liking the 3 a lot! :applause:

...3 has a decent Williamson story inside as well.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Recent pick up of a Jack Kamen original art page from Weird Fantasy issue16(4) 1950 Second Childhood.

Sweet page! I've never aspired to own any of the original EC art myself (too rich for my blood!), but I've seen some of it up close and in person, and it's a truly impressive experience. In 1997, I went to CA to visit Bill Leach, EC collector and publisher of the fanzine, Horror from the Crypt of Fear. He showed me some awesome splash pages and many other pieces of EC original art. I still have a photo he took of me holding up the splash page to Joe Orlando's "Chewed Out" from Weird Science #12, while I grinned from ear to ear.

Got this one at the last Heritage Auction; I haven't noticed it as especially common online.

3ugja.jpg

You're right - you don't see them that often. I've only seen 4 or 5 high grade copies in the last 3 or 4 years.

..... They SHOULDN'T be common..... those things are vile and should have all been torched in the bonfires of the 1950's......... Moms back in the day used to spank their kids for just looking at one on the rack...GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It has been awhile since I posted any of my purchases on the boards. Just purchased those today, not as high grade as I would have liked but I couldn't pass them since both have covers that I like a lot.

32066434903_034259a1cf_b.jpg32066433273_fafd85e9b1_b.jpg