• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celestial Comics 2017 Convention and Signing Schedule
2 2

53 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Celestial Comics convention and signing schedule for 2017.

We have listed the conventions and signings that we will be accepting submissions for. If you are interested in submitting books to be signed and then CGC graded for a specific show, please go to our website for complete details. If you have any questions please e-mail us at sharon@celestial-comics.com. Due to our constant travel schedule we find it easier to answer questions via e-mail then having to wait until we get PM's here on the CGC boards.

Make sure to check our Celestial Comics Facebook page for special announcements including sketch opportunities.

And if you are at a show with Celestial Comics, make sure to stop by the Celestial Comics booth to take advantage of our "VALUE ADDED SERVICE" that only Celestial Comics can provide. Thank you.

UPCOMING SHOWS & SIGNINGS

Long Beach Comic Expo - February 18-19th

Emerald City Comic Con - March 2-5th

Big Apple Comic Con - March 11-12th

SAL BUSCEMA SKETCH OPPORTUNITY

WonderCon - March 31 - April 2nd

JIM LEE PRIVATE SIGNING

Star Wars Celebration - April 13-16th

C2E2 - April 21-23rd

East Coast Comic Con - April 29-30th

Desert Wind Legends Tour - April 14 - May 14th

MegaCon - May 25th-28th

Heroes Con - June 16-18th

Amazing Las Vegas - June 23-25th

Denver Comic Con - June 30 - July 2nd

San Diego Comic Con - July 19-23rd

Boston Comic Con - August 11-13th

Charlie Adlard UK Signing - September 1st

Baltimore Comic Con - September 22-24th

New York Comic Con - October 5-8th

Jim Lee and Robert Kirkman Signing - October 5-8th

Tony Moore signing - Octobe 2017

Desert Wind Legends In the Fall Tour - October 5 - November 12th

Rhode Island Comic Con - November 10-12th

Desert Wind Todd McFarlance CGC signing - Winter 2017

Look for even more shows and signings to be announced in the 2018 thread. Thank you to everyone for your support.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday.

Celestial Comics will be accepting all mail-in and most onsite CGC submissions and acting as an Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for these shows.

Pricing and Submission details are available at the Celestial Comics website.

thank-you-cartoon-graphic.gif

Edited by Celestial Comics
undated.

The Legends Tour usually includes the same core list and we add some different names from signing to signing. The core list includes John Romita, Joe Sinnott, Larry Lieber, Sal Buscema, Len Wein and Gerry Conway.

We are looking to add two new names to the list which will be announced within a month as we are still negotiating with those creators. Look for the Legends Tour and its details to be announced around the middle of February. You will have about 2 months to prepare for it once it is announced. Plenty of time to get yourself some cool books to get signed.

Well I just found out today it was a mix up. Terry had last years website still up and we didn't realize it. He had Desert Wind listed as a vendor which we thought was a courtesy since we had been to several of his prior shows and I called today to take care of table payment only to find out that they are sold out of tables, so we will not be coming after all. We were also told that they didn't want any additional guests. I was going to ask if they wanted Len Wein. Sorry about the mix up.

Well I just found out today it was a mix up. Terry had last years website still up and we didn't realize it. He had Desert Wind listed as a vendor which we thought was a courtesy since we had been to several of his prior shows and I called today to take care of table payment only to find out that they are sold out of tables, so we will not be coming after all. We were also told that they didn't want any additional guests. I was going to ask if they wanted Len Wein. Sorry about the mix up.

It would be cool if Len Wein comes to Long Beach :baiting:

It would be cool if Len Wein comes to Long Beach :baiting:

You never know? (shrug)

Legends Tour will be officially announced by February 1st. Look for the addition of Marv Wolfman, Denny O'Neil, Joe Giella and Don Perlin being added to the Legends Tour along with Romita, Sinnott, Buscema, Lieber, Wein and Conway. And look for more to be added. NOBODY does a Legends Tour like Desert Wind. The largest selection of Legendary Creators in the industry. We were the first and we are the best!

Celestial Comics proudly announces a private signing with Jim Lee at WonderCon. Jim will be at WonderCon for Friday and Saturday ONLY. Public signings will be very limited so this will be an easy way to get your books signed by Jim. The mail-in or store dropoff submission deadline to Celestial Comics will be Friday, March 24th. You can drop off onsite at WonderCon by visiting the Desert Wind Enterprises booth #2173 BUT onsite drop off will be limited to Friday ONLY until 4:00 pm. Contact Sharon@celestial-comics for pricing details.

A reminder that Desert Wind and Celestial Comics will be at the Big Apple Comic Con this coming weekend and we will be accepting Legends Tour dropoffs.

We will be located in the Slab Pro booth located in the lower level of the Penn Plaza Pavilion.