• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Sons variant covers

97 posts in this topic

just looked that up, what a beautiful cover!

I preferred the color version instead of the b&w personally

<a  href=https://s28.postimg.org/86w6givbh/IMG_2626.png' alt='IMG_2626.png'>free picture upload[/img]

That cover pretty much sucks. I would think if I were the most powerful dad in the world, my kids would be happier than that. I hate "dark".

This the one on hip hopf?

Yes its www.hiphopf.com

Amongst others like "Frankies" for example which I heard the shipping is slightly kess but I had already bought it

Thank you! Seems they know exactly when and how to keep dropping these covers after previous orders are completed.

just looked that up, what a beautiful cover!

I preferred the color version instead of the b&w personally

That cover pretty much sucks. I would think if I were the most powerful dad in the world, my kids would be happier than that. I hate "dark".

:sumo:

Yes its www.hiphopf.com

Amongst others like "Frankies" for example which I heard the shipping is slightly kess but I had already bought it

They are all shipping from different countries.

Edited by ygogolak

Anyone else getting on board with these?

I ordered the Francesco Mattina cover myself

I'm in two minds about the Mattina variant. Art is beautiful to be sure but it seems out of place for what is likely supposed to be a fun and lighthearted title.

I'm getting both regular and variant cover from DC. Thus far, I think the regular Cover A is probably my favorite among all the ones I've seen.

SUPSO_Cv1_R1_5826154a55d9e8.74468693.jpg

Yes its www.hiphopf.com

Every set ordered on HipHopf.com gets you entered into a raffle to win one of two Cgc 9.8s of the colour cover we plan on giving away.

It's my site :o

Thanks! (thumbs u

Would you mind updating the first post with pics of the various covers and where to get them, please? Thanks! :)

DC Cover A - Regular by Jorge Jimenez

aMO1bhel.jpg

DC Cover B - Variant by Dustin Nguyen

EkaZkbpl.jpg

Here's the retailer exclusive variant by Simone Bianchi. For some reason, Robin and Superboy are making me think zombies here.

https://frankiescomics.com/products/super-sons-1-simone-bianchi-variant-cover-dc-rebirth

16117656_1379836488745764_1546213424_n_1024x1024.jpg

Another store exclusive this time from Hall of Comics. It's nice to see a light version after all the serious ones. I think Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bat-Mite are a perfect fit here so I'm actually tempted to get the entire set for this one. Not sure if it's just the angle but Superboy and Robin's faces look kinda weird though.

xdGhnmX.jpg