• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JAN s/s pre-sale: KINGPIN Vincent D'Onofrio, Jusko variant, JLA, HULK etc
3 3

152 posts in this topic

This next one, is truly a slow burn, of course if you even want it done.

There's no scheduled Kirkman signing until SDCC, and I won't see Charlie Adlard again till I go to London Super Comicon in August (Charlie as stated there's no U.S. shows for him in the foreseeable future.)

There's a lot you can do with this, since it's a Jim Lee homage (again, nothing with Jim either till SDCC). But you can mix and match.

Jim Lee, Kirkman & Adlard or even Ryan Ottley who did the cover art.

And because all parties involved charge a premium for CGC s/s, the book can get pricey.

If there's anyone interested in this one, I'm only going to do this based on customer demand.

Pricing will need to be determined based on what you're looking to combo up on.

But for example, if you're just doing cover artist Ryan Ottley ONLY, $110

Image 25th Anniversary variant covers:

Walking Dead #164

Ottley only $110

Ottley, Kirkman & Adlard $175

Add Jim Lee - $40

10 spots available

WalkingDead.jpg

I REALLY want to do this one, but I have no idea when or where we'll be seeing Brubaker or Phillips. Odds are, Sean Phillips is London Supercomicon, that's where I always see him.

Ed Brubaker---- :shrug:

I have to lock my orders on some of these variants this week with my LCS, especially this one.

Takers?

Kill or be Killed #6 s/s Philips - $110

KillOrBeKilled.jpg

Jumping around a little bit----

Image 25th anniversary homage covers:

East of West #31 (homage to Team Youngblood) s/s Dragotta and/or Hickman - $110

Add Rob Liefeld if you want big Rob for an additional $25

EastofWest.jpg

Jumping around a little bit----

Image 25th anniversary homage covers:

East of West #31 (homage to Team Youngblood) s/s Dragotta and/or Hickman - $110

Add Rob Liefeld if you want big Rob for an additional $25

EastofWest.jpg

:takeit: Dragotta, Hickman, and Liefeld for an additional $25.

Thank you Rich!

Finalizing my orders for all the KINGPIN #1 variants this week---

Written by Black Mask favorite Matthew Rosenberg and featuring Vincent D'Onofrio who plays the iconic character on the Netflix DAREDEVIL.

KINGPIN #1 (standard cover) s/s actor Vincent D'Onofrio - $225

OR you can do writer Matthew Rosenberg & cover artist Jeff Dekal instead for $95

OPTIONAL----if you're doing Vincent D'Onofrio on the book, you're free to add Rosenberg & Dekal for only $10 more.

I find that some people like just the creative team or the celebs, but rarely a combo of both----but when I did do the Daredevil #6 and #7 op last year, I did have a few people who were asking about adding everyone, so I did want to make that optional if there were interested parties.

NOW----all of that being said, I know that some people are going to be asking me about adding Bernthal, Cox & Yung to this book.

Right now, I can add Jon Bernthal for an additional $75.

PM me if you're interested in Bernthal, Cox or Yung---the pricing will change significantly and will depend greatly on their respective convention appearances.

kingpin1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

KINGPIN #1 (Torres variant cover) s/s actor Vincent D'Onofrio - $235

OR you can do just writer Matthew Rosenberg for $95

However, if you want to do both D'Onofrio AND Rosenberg, I'll put Rosenberg on it at no extra charge. I just need to know the combo.

kingpin1torres.jpg