• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

104 posts in this topic

That is all for today. :foryou:

Anyone think that they will ever find anything on Oak Island?

More stuff tomorrow. Even though I am trying to make some space, I would be open to trading for some marvel price variants.

Thanks for looking.

More stuff tomorrow. Even though I am trying to make some space, I would be open to trading for some marvel price variants.

Thanks for looking.

Maybe in a bizarre twist, the Lagina brothers will find a vault with a horde of price variants. That would certainly be unexpected!

I keep holding out hope for Oak Island but I quit religiously watching last season,got too repetitive :(

Great mystery I read about as a kid, the series has really been dragging out though you're right. I would love to see something insane show up there eventually :wishluck:

I keep holding out hope for Oak Island but I quit religiously watching last season,got too repetitive :(

My father-in-law and I watched it every week before he passed, so my wife and I continue watching and remember the good times we were able to share with him.

Thanks for looking.

Maybe in a bizarre twist, the Lagina brothers will find a vault with a horde of price variants. That would certainly be unexpected!

:roflmao:

Great mystery I read about as a kid, the series has really been dragging out though you're right. I would love to see something insane show up there eventually :wishluck:

Anything would be more interesting.