• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,764 posts in this topic

Three great books, Mitch. The COTL is a real beauty.

The thick slabs just don't cooperate for scanning sometimes. But that ASM #102 seems especially uncooperative.

Thanks, Barton. And yeah... I'm still fuming over that scan. :frustrated:lol

Nothing near as nice as that 9.8, but I won this on Comiclink tonight. Many fond memories of reading my older brother's copy over and over when I was a kid in the mid-Seventies. Is this one someone here's undercopy?

RAD48C35201716_122558.jpg

Nothing near as nice as that 9.8, but I won this on Comiclink tonight. Many fond memories of reading my older brother's copy over and over when I was a kid in the mid-Seventies. Is this one someone here's undercopy?

It was my book. Purchased it raw at HeroesCon. I have a 9.2, but I strongly considered keeping this one over it. Very nice in hand!

Magnificent book!

One of only a handful to score 9.0 or better.

Congratulations! :golfclap: