• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,908 posts in this topic

Delightful Charlton romance thread starting tonight Sunday 1/15, at 5PM PST

20-25 books, .10s, .12s, .20.s, etc and at least one slab, Summer Love 47 9.2 WHITE (Beatles cameo)

maybe more

DON"T MISS IT - YEAR OF THE ROMANCE BEGINS SUNDAY 1/15

Edited by Dr. Love

I'm gonna be selling 40-50 Independent books tonight at approx. 9 eastern (give or take an hour) in the copper/modern forum.

Some highlights: early invincible, early-ish TMNT, some early spawn newsstand issues, some Saga reprints, early preacher, some sexiness from Hughes/Campbell/Turner and some other rare-ish or hard to find stuff. There will be something for every Indy lover, so please stop by. Thanks.

Will it start tonight? Will it start tomorrow? Will it start Sunday? Will it start Monday? Will it start Tuesday? Will it start before I stop typing? Will it start if I go scan instead of goofing around here? I don't know....

But soon about 60ish G/S/B books that I hope are tightly graded and attractively priced.

There are still approx. 105 DEFENDERS issues left in this high grade run available for sale...so...

MARKDOWNS IN EFFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 % OFF ALL THAT'S LEFT... if you are new to the thread !

30 % OFF ALL THAT'S LEFT... if you purchased from this sales thread already or any of my January 2017 sales threads !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9760135&fpart=1

8df0d18a0b3fb8a0af14c0f7baad03eb.gifc7304839585d881cb27dd5e8ba85fac1.gif853963618c00ad4fdf98dffb4fe00907.gif117d5670ddbb05931dce8e58cc02fa02.gif

Going to start a thread shortly in Mixed, it will be ongoing and feature mostly prints, portfolios, hardcovers and other quality ephemera. Its not exactly clearance, but I'm looking to get a head start on spring cleaning...

...hey, its almost February, I can talk about spring if I want too... :)

Not sure the best place to list this?

In the February 23-25 Heritage Auction I'm selling my Jack Kirby & Stan Lee SIGNED Hulk #1.

Link to auction:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/the-incredible-hulk-1-marvel-1962-cgc-apparent-fn-55-slight-b-1-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7158-91137.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

This is a scan of the signature page before it was sent to CGC:

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1372245

Thanks for looking.

Not sure the best place to list this?

Thanks for looking.

Still the wrong place - any time you post if you can still see "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area" near the top of page, it is the wrong place. This section of board is for stuff listed on the forum only.

The right place is the area that says: "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc." Just an fyi if interested.

I'll be starting a new sales thread tonight with around 120 GA/SA/BA books. Most will be Silver to early Bronze, with just a couple of Golden Age thrown in.

Everything is all scanned and will be listed in random order - some nice copies of a variety of titles, including some with black covers, along with a few keys. I'll add the link here once I start the thread. Thanks!

I will be starting up a copper/modern thread tonight featuring Fantastic Four from 222 through to present as well as variants, mini-series and one-shots. All scanned and ready to go, it should take about a week to list. I will have a few additional things to add at the end as well. Hope to see you there.

Cheers

:news: Update

I just became aware that the boards will update their software on Monday, February 6. In an effort to avoid any confusion, I have closed the thread and will either reopen it or start a new one after that time. See you on the other side in a few days :hi:

Edited by Mr Sneeze

It's coming ...

ChiSoxFan's 4th Annual Bunker-Bustin'-Mega-Ultra-Super Comic Books Sale! :banana::whee:

If everything goes according to plan, health and work permitting, this will be kicking off Monday, tentatively scheduled for a 6 PM EST start.  This will be my biggest sale ever, with lots of new books I haven't offered before, some holdovers, and hopefully something for everyone.  There's a number of keys/semi-keys in the sale, high-grade books, mid-grade books, and lower grade books, so buyers in every price range should find something to take home.  In addition to the main threads -- there will be one in Gold/Silver/Bronze and another in Modern/Copper, I'll have "tables" of $10, $5. $3, and $1 books at the end of the main thread, with bigger discounts the more from them you buy.

Sneak preview of some of the bigger books in the sale:

CGM4THeh.jpg

And a look at the stacks that will be the discounted tables:

w17L5Jsl.jpg

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :foryou:

Hi, I'm starting a DC Copper/Modern sale tonight around 10pm Eastern

Light preview:
Some high grade sexy Guillem March Variants
a bit of Adam Hughes sexy stuff
Some rare-ish Superman reprints
A few Batman 655's
some sketch variants
some rare-ish newsstand variants
new 52 #1's
a couple SDCC variants??
some CGC 9.8 Combo packs
CGC SS Jaime Foxx
V for Vendetta 1
some early preacher
DCUniverse UPC variants
lots of other random variants
other minor keys and 1st apps.
a bunch more good Batman and Superman stuff
some rare-ish Michael turner stuff?

mostly raw, but more than a few slabs too!

its just about 1 longbox full

please check it out.  BTW, I'm 'revat' from the old boards, my accounts don't appear to have been merged yet. thanks.

Octoberfest is coming to the sales forum Wednesday night, all day Thursday and all day Friday.

300-400 books, going to try to get though everything in the pics below. The keys are just a sample of what I will list on the last day. 

1.jpg

2.jpg