• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

You say you don't about what I post and yet every chance you say my posts are bigoted,sexist and other types of ists of isims. That's how you view the truth and you have seen the truth in front of your eyes yet you deny what you see.

I won't rip anyone off because I said I wouldn't do it and my financial situation is lacking but that's fine. The RFID chip is dangerous in more way then one and they are pushing this chip in every way you can imagine and that comes straight from the companies themselves. Also it's not a healthy thing to put inside yourself.

For the situation with my parents it wasn't a miracle but it's something I didn't except and because they needed money they changed their minds about me getting kicked out and I said that I'll stay if you stop bothering me about what I support because as far as they know they think I'm crazy.

I would hate to see my kids lose their minds and not be able to do anything for them. You truly need some help Gabe.

Thanks for your concern about my mental health but other then my learning disability and some physical stuff I'm fine. I find it ironic how people think others are crazy when having a different opinion then their own and since people don't want to talk about anything other then comics and stuff like that then I won't.

Thoughts

Give away that box of dollar comics

List and sell my copies of FF53

Stock photo and almost double GPA. Seems like a reasonable strategy.

Where you living March 1st or is that off the table too? (Moving south would be a good benefit to everyone)

Edited by iceman399

Thoughts

Where you living March 1st or is that off the table too? (Moving south would be a good benefit to everyone)

Yeah I'll be changing the stock photo soon but as for the moving that up to what my parents decide.

Thoughts

Yeah I'll be changing the stock photo soon but as for the moving that up to what my parents decide.

OR, here's a thought: How about getting off of your lazy rear end, get a full time job and move out on your own? Then you can trumpet your views from the rooftop if you want to, and at least no one can kick you out of your home for it.

Thoughts

OR, here's a thought: How about getting off of your lazy rear end, get a full time job and move out on your own? Then you can trumpet your views from the rooftop if you want to, and at least no one can kick you out of your home for it.

I still would be able to be kicked out since I wouldn't own the house and as for hours I'm applying to different places.

Thoughts

I still would be able to be kicked out since I wouldn't own the house and as for hours I'm applying to different places.

Is there anything that you don't have an excuse for? If you had a dollar for every place that you say you've applied to you wouldn't need a job, because you'd be a millionaire.

Thoughts

Is there anything that you don't have an excuse for? If you had a dollar for every place that you say you've applied to you wouldn't need a job, because you'd be a millionaire.

What excuse? I said I applied to different places so that I can find a job with more hours.

Thoughts

What excuse? I said I applied to different places so that I can find a job with more hours.

In my entire life I have never run across someone who claimed to apply to as many places as you have, yet still can't find a full time job.

11 hours ago, uchiha101 said:

Comics sold

Marvel Premiere #1

Buy $2.25

Sold $40

Nice!  I'm assuming it was the Warlock book and not the Red Sonja one.

8 8