• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AF15 CGC 9.2 Sells for all time high price @ $460K

147 posts in this topic

This was posted on CL Exchange section 4 days ago. Incredible strength this issue has selling at a higher all time high multiple of $460K @ $50K per point. This is news for some, others not.

On a side note, this AF15 looks amazing in the new slab. I finally got a bunch of BA Bats in these new slabs and they are just :cloud9:

This was posted on CL Exchange section 4 days ago. Incredible strength this issue has selling at a higher all time high multiple of $460K @ $50K per point. This is news for some, others not.

On a side note, this AF15 looks amazing in the new slab. I finally got a bunch of BA Bats in these new slabs and they are just :cloud9:

Agreed and as always AF15 is still the king of the SA!!

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

Shouldn't AF15 be worth more?

lolll yes maybe in a year from now it will!!

Maybe the spiderman / star wars crossover treasury with the aunt may slapping darth vader panel! :kidaround:

Maybe the spiderman / star wars crossover treasury with the aunt may slapping darth vader panel! :kidaround:

lollll I still prefer TEC 27 over AF15 but was to late in the game to buy myself a TEC 27. Batman will always be my favorite superhero.

^^

and throw in holding a pile of logs and a cameo or 2

^^

and throw in holding a pile of logs and a cameo or 2

Add in Cerebus and Conan The Barbarian lolll!! Ah and do forget Groot lolll!!

Depends if you believe the price for this one particular sale is a trendsetter for other AF 15 prices going forward or if this one sale was just an outlier on the high side. (shrug)

After all, didn't Heritage just auctioned off a 8.5 graded copy of AF 15 for less than $78K or @ less than $10K per point in their big Signature Auction just this past summer? This may be news for some, others not. :gossip:

lollll I still prefer TEC 27 over AF15 but was to late in the game to buy myself a TEC 27. Batman will always be my favorite superhero.

If AF15 was the same age as Tec27 or Action 1, it might be the most valuable book there is.