• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,620 posts in this topic

Superboy had to help out young Green Arrow at 8 feet distance (well, look at those other misses, I'm surprised there's not an arrow in the tree behind him)?! doh\!

lol You have to crawl before you walk!

Found these going through my dc box. Got them cheap in a junk shop years ago along with some issues of Bob Hope and honeymooners and Date with Judys. The Sprang and Sheldon Moldoff art in the Batman 127 is great, I love that stuff.

078.jpg

On 2/27/2017 at 1:45 PM, tricolorbrian said:

This book should be worth more...this is a great cover...I mean, it's almost a horror comic... lol

22597094861_20e91550d5_c.jpg

Any purple covered DC 10 center deserves a premium :sumo:

Maybe Manoo landed his ship there because he found a school "at last"...hard to unravel the twists of a brain as big as his!

I should add that the teacher of this course seems woefully oblivious to what's happening around him.

Dan

On 3/29/2017 at 2:15 PM, Drummy said:

Maybe Manoo landed his ship there because he found a school "at last"...hard to unravel the twists of a brain as big as his!

I should add that the teacher of this course seems woefully oblivious to what's happening around him.

Dan

I've always thought it was funny that the students appear to be in their mid-forties. There's a lot of real estate showing on blue shirt/bow tie's huge forehead.

Edited by Dave2739