• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,781 posts in this topic

I pulled a copy of 40 this weekend for a song.

Thanks to the poster in the original thread.

Really curious why it jumped up (other than a hilarious cover).

Patrick

Guess I'll have to start looking for this one as well. When bin-digging I usually look for the AH cover, but that's the only Shulkie that was on my radar. Good to know!

Anyone know how common the Bolland cover giveaway thingie is? It was a one-sheet Marvel published after not using his She-Hulk cover...or something?

Yep, that is a 3rd printing.

Signs: Blood in the "T" and "Sharon, CT"

However, it should also state 3rd printing right below the Quentin Eastman thank you. May have been whited out (or "removed" in another way). Interesting to see feedback on this one once it gets to the buyer. This one is gonna get boomeranged.

Edited by manetteska

On 2/11/2017 at 9:36 AM, Hekla said:

New Mutants 25 & 26 have jumped to over $40 for the pair NM raw due to the solid debut of the Legion show on FX. 

I have to watch that show.  Everybody is raving about it.  I didn't think it would do so well.  Have to go digging for my NM 25 & 26.   

On 2/11/2017 at 9:36 AM, Hekla said:

New Mutants 25 & 26 have jumped to over $40 for the pair NM raw due to the solid debut of the Legion show on FX. 

I agree that these 2 books are going to climb, at least for a few months. I remember in the mid-1990s when #25 especially was hot due to the whole Prof X dying. I stocked up on about 20 copies at the time.

On 1/5/2017 at 2:12 AM, kimik said:

Omega Men #3 can still be had for cheap if dealers are too lazy to check their $1 bins.

Do you time travel to 1999 for those $1 bins?  I haven't seen one in a cheap box for eons.  Believe me, I was buying them when they were there!

On 1/15/2017 at 6:42 PM, manetteska said:

Yep, that is a 3rd printing.

Signs: Blood in the "T" and "Sharon, CT"

However, it should also state 3rd printing right below the Quentin Eastman thank you. May have been whited out (or "removed" in another way). Interesting to see feedback on this one once it gets to the buyer. This one is gonna get boomeranged.

The third printing stuff is in the auction though.  But at the bottom in the Q&A, but it seems that the Q&A was well before the close of bidding.

Someone wasn't paying attention for sure.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

Do you time travel to 1999 for those $1 bins?  I haven't seen one in a cheap box for eons.  Believe me, I was buying them when they were there!

I found a couple of copies in $1 bins last year, including one that came back at 9.8. :whee:

Edited by kimik

3 hours ago, the blob said:

The third printing stuff is in the auction though.  But at the bottom in the Q&A, but it seems that the Q&A was well before the close of bidding.

Someone wasn't paying attention for sure.

Where you, man?! This was weeks ago; someone got away with highway robbery!   ;)

Wonder if a return case was quickly opened.