• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,900 posts in this topic

The Michael Golden issues. Micronauts #1-12. Next to Miller's DD run, this was my favorite run of the late '70s early '80s right before I quit comics. A real shame the title started sliding downhill right after Golden left.

167395.jpg.0930e7639fb21c501a62bc69d05d1387.jpg

The Michael Golden issues. Micronauts #1-12. Next to Miller's DD run, this was my favorite run of the late '70s early '80s right before I quit comics. A real shame the title started sliding downhill right after Golden left.

got readers of those and can't wait to read 'em. Micronauts #1 was such a strange comic, price-wise. That comic (issue #1) was hot when I was a kid working at my LCS in the early 80s. It was a Wall Book with a price tag of $15.00 (that was around $46.00 in today's money according to some inflation web site I checked) . It was the book-to-have! Over the years I've seen prices all over the map with that one. Love the cover!

Edited by NoMan

I have never seen that CALVIN book! Cool!

I just picked up a replacement copt of Dr. Strange #1. My old copy had the 1/4 of page with the MVS ripped out (would have been nice to know when I bought it, years ago) so I needed a new one. This one has a serious spine roll and some overspray, but for $12.50 I'll take it...

s-l1600.jpg

I have a very soft spot in my heart for Kirby's terribly misunderstood mid/late-1970s Cap run, and have been looking for a slabbed 9.8 copy of this one (which finally arrived today) for a very LONG time...

cap198-9.8_zpsfenw9v30.jpg

Edited by jools&jim

Always a favorite of mine. :cloud9: