• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,426 posts in this topic

Hey guys

Pretty excited to posy the following book. I just got back into collecting GA and this was 1 of the books in my small want list. I'm very excited to own this. It's low grade but I know it's a tough book. Or at least I think so lol

dwc7%20001_zpspndnjgdi.jpg

I like this.Congrats :applause:

Hey guys

Pretty excited to posy the following book. I just got back into collecting GA and this was 1 of the books in my small want list. I'm very excited to own this. It's low grade but I know it's a tough book. Or at least I think so lol

Great GGA! You have to wonder though why the housebreaker is wearing a gas mask?

Hey guys

Great GGA! You have to wonder though why the housebreaker is wearing a gas mask?

Ya think there's an intentional resemblance to The Sandman going on there for whatever reason? Anyway, great book; congrats! :applause:

In case you ever wondered what every issue of Wanted Comics looks like, I completed the run last month. It started with number nine, which indicia did not indicate that it was a continuation from another title, so that was the first number. Number 12 wears the badge of distinction of having been named in SOTI...V

258b7ye.jpg

30kvl01.jpg

2zsb5dt.jpg

25rm6c8.jpg

Thx guys, and happy to be back!

The first issue I bought some dozen years ago or so was #49, because it seemed to be horror related.

Over the years picked up a few more, and noticed that this was one title with which I never found it necessary to sell off any issues because there wasn't at least one good story, which is my criteria.

As I got more into collecting crime, given that I have damn near all the PCH one could ever want, I found myself getting more and more of this title, and then decided to go for the gold and bag the entire run. I'd say, at a leisurely pace and at my prices, it then took 2-3 years, practically all won on eBay.

Most of 'em are VG, and except for a few, not at all expensive. Many contain the "Mr. Crime" type character prevalent in the early CDNP issues.