• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Got these back today. Took some crappy photos cause I was excited to share, but I can take better photos later if anyone wants.

Sent in 2 sets of each book. Only 9.8s I got were 1 virgin and 1 BW. Rest were 9.6. The Virgin 9.8 has a giant gash in the middle of it. /shrug

28fadec7-0c17-4ec7-ba14-2eca7e35e569_zpsskrfwits.jpg

Got these back today. Took some crappy photos cause I was excited to share, but I can take better photos later if anyone wants.

Sent in 2 sets of each book. Only 9.8s I got were 1 virgin and 1 BW. Rest were 9.6. The Virgin 9.8 has a giant gash in the middle of it. /shrug

28fadec7-0c17-4ec7-ba14-2eca7e35e569_zpsskrfwits.jpg

Nice! I'm still waiting for CCS to finish pressing mine. The Virgin Variants had some issues that could be pressed out. So, I'll be waiting.....

So someone posted on FB a Dell'Otto Batman art book. Said there were only 10 in existence. I thought I saw a similar piece on here as well. Where are people getting these from?

I would check watchcount.com and scan ebay/france or ebay/italy. From there you can research the main dell'otto sellers and from time to time, they will pop up. Also check Dell'Otto Tumblr account for new announcements.

I just also realized there is a Star Wars Dell'Otto art book out there but you would never know it

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/371831454426?rmvSB=true

unless you scan those feeds.

Hope this helps. (thumbs u

Edited by obsidian00

Nice. Will have to take advantage of this opportunity

Run don't walk to get yourself on the list....my understanding is that they reached their initial quota on FB and was "sold out" and they were only taking slots on standby.

They also signed an exclusive deal with him so there will be other ops down the road.

Nice. Will have to take advantage of this opportunity

Run don't walk to get yourself on the list....my understanding is that they reached their initial quota on FB and was "sold out" and they were only taking slots on standby.

They also signed an exclusive deal with him so there will be other ops down the road.

Another service has a private signing with him in March, so I'm not sure how the exclusivity works in with that. Maybe they are exclusive after that date.