• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9751176&Main=425431#Post9751176

Can you please show us more pictures of GRADED books that you're NOTselling, even though you assigned HIGHER grades to the RAW books you ARE selling?

" In my experience I am use to seeing 9.0 + being referred to as NM"

That's some bad experience right there....

He would be a seller's dream customer... willing to buy VF+ and VF/NM books from someone who calls them NM.

As a buyer from him, however, not such a dream.

Ha, and he even outed the name of a boardie who bought a book via PM. :frustrated:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9751176&Main=425431#Post9751176

Can you please show us more pictures of GRADED books that you're NOTselling, even though you assigned HIGHER grades to the RAW books you ARE selling?

He would be a seller's dream customer... willing to buy VF+ and VF/NM books from someone who calls them NM.

Ha, and he even outed the name of a boardie who bought a book via PM. :frustrated:

My favorite part is he says all the books are 9.0+ and that the graded Iron Man 1 is representative of the lot, but the Iron Man 1 graded an 8.5.

My favorite part is he says all the books are 9.0+ and that the graded Iron Man 1 is representative of the lot, but the Iron Man 1 graded an 8.5.

whole lotta win in that thread. he started another in mixed which also shows potential

It was even worse before the edit...when he said they were all "NM range" and showed the 8.5 as an example. lol

whole lotta win in that thread. he started another in mixed which also shows potential

Wish I knew I could have had someone else grade my comics and not post any pictures, or do any work towards a sales thread before posting 3,000+ $1 comics. :frustrated:

Wish I knew I could have had someone else grade my comics and not post any pictures, or do any work towards a sales thread before posting 3,000+ $1 comics. :frustrated:

Less then 1,000 books. I graded the books myself. Used mycomicshop to log them. Don't have time to retype them all so copied list from there. Wish I had your amount of free time. Then I could make it prettier so people like you wouldn't have to have a nose bleed.

Ya'll must have a lot of time on your hands. If it makes you all feel better its cool :) God bless you all.

You should thank those boardies who remain vigilant. An adherence to the selling guidelines and community involvement by folks who don't want to see this place turn into a craigslist type selling environment is what makes our marketplace great. This isn't about you. The rules apply equally to everyone.

Would it kill you to appreciate the effort, instead of getting defensive?

Ya'll must have a lot of time on your hands. If it makes you all feel better its cool :) God bless you all.

Also if you have issues with my posts why don't you just send me a PM like a reasonable adult instead of running into your bash thread. I get some of you all don't have better things to do but hey just a thought. Not gonna keep feed into the drama though. I don't have the time. Have a great weekend boys. Oh and maybe girls? :)

Also if you have issues with my posts why don't you just send me a PM like a reasonable adult instead of running into your bash thread. I get some of you all don't have better things to do but hey just a thought. Not gonna keep feed into the drama though. I don't have the time. Have a great weekend boys. Oh and maybe girls? :)

Yeah, that's a good way to promote sales lol

Id rather sell on feebay then sell books to condescending trolls...

:gossip: They also have guidelines to selling on their site...

Go for it. Don't let the door smack your on the way out :hi:

Enough time to read and obey all the board selling forum guidelines at least.

Some people might get a little offended that you're using that "God Bless You" in the same way that many use (thumbs u

This is your fourth or fifth post indicating how little free time you have.

That's exactly what your grading (VF/NM considered NM range) reminded me of....sounds like a match made in heaven, bless your heart.

Anytime someone says a 200 book lot is all NM that means "I didn't grade any of them, but in the bag they look awesome, so be prepared for disappointment, while i roll around in your sweet, sweet cheddar."

Anytime someone says a 200 book lot is all NM that means "I didn't grade any of them, but in the bag they look awesome, so be prepared for disappointment, while i roll around in your sweet, sweet cheddar."

does it help if they posted a picture of a graded 8.5 that they've already sold?

Enough time to read and obey all the board selling forum guidelines at least.

Some people might get a little offended that you're using that "God Bless You" in the same way that many use (thumbs u

God Bless You is the new Enjoy Your Day

No%20time%20for%20grades_zpsbxcwsdwz.gif