• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament
3 3

25 posts in this topic

has this started? I'm confused

Ditto.   Since  the changeover  I haven't  been spending much  time  herereabouts,   I  find  the new  format  to  be  a  step  down.

A  BIG  step down.    I suddenly realized  it  was early  March,   and  galloped in  to see if the tournament  had  started yet.

Looks like  we're  still waiting for the official kickoff.

20 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Ditto.   Since  the changeover  I haven't  been spending much  time  herereabouts,   I  find  the new  format  to  be  a  step  down.

A  BIG  step down.    I suddenly realized  it  was early  March,   and  galloped in  to see if the tournament  had  started yet.

Looks like  we're  still waiting for the official kickoff.

@revat 

seeding round:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9796499&nt=2&fpart=1

3 hours ago, kav said:

AHA!  Running over on the old board!   I'll  take  a gander and get  in  some  grades.  

Here's  the problem  with that,  though.   That  puts  the old  skin  from  the old  board  in  direct    comparison  with this one.  

This one     doesn't  do  well at all in comparison.

9 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Going to the Drive In to see Logan, hopefully I get close .

Dont get too close to Logan

Edited by kav