• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edgar Church Hits coming up on HA
1 1

321 posts in this topic

I'd kill for the 17!!

That's one of the ones I'm watching :sumo:

There's far too many beautiful covers here to just focus on one only. (shrug)

I've always love the covers for Hit 1, 6, and 11, but the ones for 4, 10, 13, 16, etc sure look stunning also. Heck, they are all fantastically gorgeous covers. :cloud9:

It's interesting that 25 is conspicuously missing from that group. I seem to remember it being sold a while back.

Beautiful comics. If I had the money, I'd go after that copy of #7. All the beautiful eye appeal and page quality of a Church book with some minor structural issues for a lot less than the 9.6s and 9.8s.

And if I won it, I'd have no qualms about cracking it out.

They'll go insane. I've already resigned myself to not getting one :(

Yup. Very interesting that we`re finally seeing some fresh Church runs hitting the market, after years and years of the same books being recycled over and over.

I'd kill for the 17!!

That's one of the ones I'm watching :sumo:

There's far too many beautiful covers here to just focus on one only. (shrug)

I've always love the covers for Hit 1, 6, and 11, but the ones for 4, 10, 13, 16, etc sure look stunning also. Heck, they are all fantastically gorgeous covers. :cloud9:

OK. Buy them all.

Yup. Very interesting that we`re finally seeing some fresh Church runs hitting the market, after years and years of the same books being recycled over and over.

It's spooky. Clearly the end is nigh. I predict that Verzyl will unload his Timelys this year all at once. :P

It's spooky. Clearly the end is nigh. I predict that Verzyl will unload his Timelys this year all at once. :P

i promise I'd grab one. not at all sure which one.

...only way anyone is going to get those Timelys with Verzyl still around is if they're sold at his viewing.... and I doubt Nanette would go that route :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u