• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2016 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
1 1

132 posts in this topic

I just opened my package, and boy am I happy. I won item 67: Saga 1-12, donated by aszumilo. Although I was hoping for nice copies, I figured I'd get some NM issues. Instead, what I got was near perfection. These copies are frickin' beautiful. Not only that, but he included the first 18 issues, not just the first 12. And there's a second print of issue 8, too.

I'm stoked. I couldn't be happier. Andrew rules!

The box arrived in less than 48 hours, and it was package perfectly. Man oh man, what a raffle prize!

167248.jpg.3a89f10884e356eb99550e8be1e248a6.jpg

I just opened my package, and boy am I happy. I won item 67: Saga 1-12, donated by aszumilo. Although I was hoping for nice copies, I figured I'd get some NM issues. Instead, what I got was near perfection. These copies are frickin' beautiful. Not only that, but he included the first 18 issues, not just the first 12. And there's a second print of issue 8, too.

The box arrived in less than 48 hours, and it was package perfectly. Man oh man, what a raffle prize!

Lucky bum - that was #3 on my list

Well, 1-18, except for 13. Didn't have a copy of that one to throw in.

Well, 1-18, except for 13. Didn't have a copy of that one to throw in.

Oh, then never mind. This is a terrible prize. :frustrated:

Just kidding. Still the best!

Just got this in from topofthetotem. Just WOW.

Prize #38: Big ol' mystery box o' fun - donated by topofthetotem

Ages:GA/SA/BA/CA

Genre:War/Western/Superhero/Funny Animal/Cartoon/Sci-fy/Horror

Publisher:Marvel/DC/Dell/Harvey/Whitman/Carleton/Independent

Grade:Low-High

IMG_7751_zpsgbdhodwh.jpg

IMG_7749_zpsdihabqui.jpg

IMG_7748_zpstrm49dld.jpg

IMG_7746_zpszbnazvpt.jpg

IMG_7744_zpsxzew6gvl.jpg

I just got this from Shadow Images. Best....mystery....box...EVER! He knew that I recently found my old He-Man figures but was missing Battlecat. I was hoping to get one for Christmas and never did so he must have went out and got one for my box.. Not to mention the Star Wars stuff to add to my display and the awesome comics/mags. What an incredible boardie he is....wow...just wow. The thoughtfulness of this gift amazes me.

32050436996_40159461c5.jpg

32050444966_84a639d2eb.jpg

31941097382_7c9e6a8386.jpg

I got my Vertigo Mystery Box from Jacey the other day but have been sick so just got around to taking pics. Jacey was super generous and stuffed the box full of stuff. Lots of good reading ahead!

2yoval5.jpg

Edited by Unca Scrooge