• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: DC & Marvel First Appearance Comics (NEW Prices)
1 1

34 posts in this topic

Good Day/Eve ladies and gentlemen,

This is a sales thread for key / first appearance comics.

Here are the standard rules for this sales thread:

Purchasers: Board members on the Hall of Shame and/or Probation list are not allowed to make purchases on books. All other purchasers are welcome.

Shipping Costs: Book(s) will be shipped from Halifax Nova Scotia in Canada. As such, the cost typically for United States and International is more. That said; for fellow board members I am willing to set a flat shipping fee even though I will be taking a hit on shipping.

Contiguous United States: $25.00 USD flat rate

Canada: $20.00 USD flat rate

International: Please inquire for rate, but on average looking at $40.00 USD+

Payment Method: PayPal

Return Policy Please notify me of any returns within two (2) calendar days upon receipt of package. The package is to be returned back to me within seven (7) calendar days. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser to send back the package in the same condition it was sent.

Offers: These comics are listed in USD at less than GPA ninety (90) day average and/or last sales! However, people can make reasonable offers by PM. That said; the first :takeit: in the thread is the purchaser of the book(s). Not looking to do trades.

I will do my best to mark book(s) sold should there be an agreed upon offer via PM prior to any in thread purchases. I’m not looking to do time payments at this time.

References: My feedback is on past international sales is through eBay user identity safehaven-collectibles with the link of my previous sales feedback below.

eBay Feedback

Also, please see my Kudos thread here:

Mister O's Feedback Thread

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Detective Comics #27 Reprint CGC 9.8 WHITE pages

$110.00 $90.00 SOLD

At this price point this is a great deal. I will be losing money on this book.

Detective%2027_zpsflrixjwd.jpg

Detective%2027%20back_zps1gjgrnu2.jpg

Edited by Mister O

Fantastic Four #129 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages – First appearance Thundra

$170.00 $140.00 SOLD

Last reported sale was $175.00, this is a great deal for the first Thundra appearance.

FF%20129_zpssqfhnntv.jpg

FF%20129%20Back_zps9rw9xl4d.jpg

Edited by Mister O

Marvel Team-Up #89 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages (Western Penn Pedigree)

First Appearance Cutthroat

$120.00 $95.00 SOLD

Losing money on this book folks. At this price for a first appearance pedigree is a great deal.

Marvel%20Team%20Up%2089_zpswsu2zjqa.jpg

Marvel%20Team%20Up%2089%20Back_zps9mj5973t.jpg

Edited by Mister O

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.0 - Off-White to White Pages

First Appearance of the Punisher (Frank Castle) and the Jackal

$1,300.00 SOLD

The last sale on GPA is $1,500.00, and most sellers list around $1,500 to $1,900.00+ anywhere you look, with many sold in that range. This book is priced well below current value.

I will ship this book out tomorrow afternoon (next day) should someone take it.

ASM%20129_zpsdsscmxf9.jpg

ASM%20129%20back_zpsjaawygjc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.0 - Off-White to White Pages

First Appearance of the Punisher (Frank Castle) and the Jackal

$1,300.00

The last sale on GPA is $1,500.00, and most sellers list around $1,500 to $1,900.00+ anywhere you look, with many sold in that range. This book is priced well below current value.

I will ship this book out tomorrow afternoon (next day) should someone take it.

ASM%20129_zpsdsscmxf9.jpg

ASM%20129%20back_zpsjaawygjc.jpg

(worship)

An auction from a reputable site just ended on a Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.0 with Off-White to White Pages for $1,426.00. hm

Getting a lot of messages on this nice presenting copy. Grab it before it's too late.

New prices have been updated on all comics listed.

Please note the Amazing Spider-Man #129 has been dropped by $50 and Free shipping to most of North America, which is another $25.00 savings (it costs me more to ship). That is an additional $75.00 in savings.

The free shipping is only offered for this comic. For anyone outside North America, I will knock off $25.00 from the quoted shipping cost to your destination.

For the Amazing Spider-Man #129 this is a FIRM offer and many collectors *cough* flippers in the community would benefit from.

I am still taking offers on the other comics listed.

Adventure Comics #338 CGC 9.0 WHITE Pages

First appearance Glorith

There is a scuff mark inside the case around the grade 9.0 and on bottom right of back. This does not affect the comic. Not many of these being sold and a great copy from 1965. Last sale on a 9.0 was $215.00 back in May 2016.

$200.00 SOLD

Adventure%20Comics%20338_zpsxrm9pcjg.jpg

Adventure%20Comics%20338%20back_zpsyiuu9srn.jpg

Adventure%20Comics%20338%20label_zpscbycck11.jpg

Edited by Mister O