• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW YEAR'S SALE! 1 cent, NO RESERVE Ebay auctions, Leinil Yu added

16 posts in this topic

My one big new thing I wanna do in 2017 is cut back on art collecting. I was looking at what I've spent on the hobby in the past two years and I gotta say I was a little ashamed; just spent waaay too much on stuff that I don't really need, even though they're all beautiful pieces. I'm moving to a new place in a few weeks too, with a lot of unexpected costs popping up. So long story short, I'm cutting down my collection to a bare minimum. Just stuff I "can't do without" or really wanna display in my new place. A lot of the rest can go. So I'm putting a lot of stuff online here, taking offers for all of them. If there's something here that catches your eye, or you see something else from my CAF gallery that you really like, don't hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your budget. You can find me at vinnyvp [at] hotmail [dot] com. Happy you find something you like and best wishes for 2017!

Thanos by Adi Granov (11x17); ON EBAY WITHOUT RESERVE

gxofYZHE_1212141304011.jpg

Old Man Logan by Steve McNiven & Dex Vines (11x14); $1.200

ZAKLMrxp_0607162023571gpadd.jpg

Spider-Woman by Alex Maleev (14x20, I have to check but it's BIG); $1.200

MAsnxmfP_2802151652581.jpg

Black Canary by Jason Pearson (11x14); ON EBAY WITHOUT RESERVE

1GPkBpgj_0904161341151gpadd.jpg

The Joker by Gary Frank (12x18); SOLD

Of8rgr9E_2609151347171.jpeg

Sin City by R.M. Guera (weird European size, something like 12x14?); NO LONGER FOR SALE

4pPDNu18_1605142120341.jpg

Catwoman by Jay Anacleto (sketch card); $225

5pNSEd3p_0607162024331gpadd.jpg

Catwoman by Tim Sale (9x12); $700

1lJOzdNS_0304151456381.jpg

Elektra by Bill Sienkiewicz (11x17); SOLD

93k11JGZ_0510141714051.jpg

There's more! Just check out my CAF gallery and let me know which piece you're interested in. I'm not giving stuff away for free and I'm more attached to some pieces than others (some I will definitely NOT sell), but all offers are welcome, especially for pieces already listed for sale (artists include Risso, Paquette, Reis, Pichelli, Janson & Rodriguez). I'm here to answer any questions at vinnyvp [at] hotmail [dot] com. Hope to hear from you guys there and HAPPY NEW YEAR ;)

Edited by VinVP

More Ebay auctions! Some of them -- Granov, Pearson and Reis, start at one cent and have NO RESERVE, so it's probably time to try and get one for cheap. A couple others are sold, including the Albuquerque in my CAF gallery, the R.M. Guera is nog longer for sale and after this Ebay round, the McNiven OML will go back in my folder so it's the last chance to get it at this price.

I also added one more piece: you can get this beautiful, full copic Leinil Yu commission (super rare) for $1.000.

qF5Zti6r_1203161943351.jpg

Have fun bidding and good luck! :hi: