• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

I stand corrected though regarding the deletion. I forgot that usually only occurs quickly with right leaning posts. I wonder if a sales thread referencing the current occupant or recent loser would stay as long? hm

Not true. Transplant and I both got strikes for our left leaning posts.

Saying those posts were "leaning" is like saying this cargo ship is a tad off-center. :baiting:

cougarace-1.jpg

They are both factually accurate. ;)

Just like a square is a parallelogram.

michael_jackson_smooth_criminal_lean_zpsucegldrs.jpg

I've never seen explanation after thread was 'disappeared,' but this fellow basically posted two lines that said "want to sell this HOS92 comic in 0.2, get in touch with me." No price, scan/pic, or return policy, and not even any references, kudos or similar.

Then solar boy rebuked the several members having fun/making jokes about the OT, until it was pointed out that OP was same fellow that started call out thread 'bought Tec 28 from Jamie Newbold missing centerfold.'

He had grade and price..... so pic was not required, however, he didn't list shipping method, payment method, or return policy..... that was what likely caused the thread to be yanked. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ah, ok. I was confused. I thought this was CC's thread and I wondered whether the mod had PM'd him with an explanation of why the thread was pulled. doh!

I did see the other thread and figured it was a goner unless the seller came in and straightened it out, which he apparently didn't.