• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking Submissions for C2E2 2017 Frank Miller - Mike Colter - Bernthal
1 1

22 posts in this topic

c2e2-banner_zpshbsgthwx.png

http://www.c2e2.com/Guests/Comic-Guests/

http://www.c2e2.com/Guests/Entertainment-Guests/

Show Deadline is April 18th

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

CREATOR SIGNATURES

(EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY, SEE POSTS BELOW.)

If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under ours it's $55 for the 1st book + $5 per additional signature (you pay all creator fees). The $55 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on our account after the 1st it's $50 for the 1st signature + $5 per additional signature (you pay any creator fees). The $50 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

Pressing per book - $25.00

The show dates are April 21-23rd. We need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

CELEBRITY SIGNATURES

If you don't have a CGC account and need to submit under ours it's $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay all celebrity fees). The $75 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on our account after the 1st it's $70 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay any celebrity fees). The $70 fee covers the fee for one signature, CGC fast track, and return shipping.

Pressing per book - $25.00

The show dates are April 21-23rd. We need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

Please note that CGC is no longer posting CGC SS forms on the website for print off. If subbing on your own account you must have a filled out form with your books. If you do not have carbon forms please call CGC and ask for them to be sent to you.

If you do not want to do that you can pay a $10 fee for us to fill out a form for you with your account info. You will need to put your name, account #, and address on the back of the books along with the phrase "fill out new CGC paperwork".

We can crack a slab it's $5 for these shows. We do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of our signing with Frank Miller we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be prepped for $5 . All books must include the owner's name, dealer account (if submitting on own account) and the creator/celebrity you want to sign it.

Any other questions feel free to PM me on here or email us through our site at ComicSketchArt.com

FACEBK_851X3151_zpsa755105b.jpg

The Group PM will go live on March 7th. If you wish to be added to the group PM please post here.

If you already have a pm with me you will be automatically added.

Edited by dscott

:news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news:

Interested in getting a chance at some free stuff? This will be one of your 1st chances to qualify for the 2017 giveaways!

Its easy to qualify all you have to do is spend $500 with us between Fan2Sea and SDCC 2017 and you have a chance to claim some sweet free prizes that we will be handing out.

For more information click the links below to see what we gave away in 2015.

Giveaway #1

Giveaway #2

:news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news:

Upcoming signings to get ready for:

Wentworth Miller he cancelled on us in 2016 but he is fortunately on the schedule for 2017. The cost will be $130 a book. (this includes cgc fees, shipping, and his fee)

captain-cold-dcs-legend-of-tomorrow-cropped_zpsn5n0vtxg.jpg

If you missed Supergirl in 2016 you will have another shot in 2017. Books are due in hand March 15th. The price is $150 per book. (This includes her fee, our fee, and cgc fees) As far as I am aware this is her only signing in 2017 outside of SDCC (which she will only be a ticketed signing at)

Melissa-Benoist-as-Supergirl_zpskgqyxr6z.jpg

Jimmie Olsen will be signing as well the cost is $130 a book or you can add him to any book signed by Melissa Benoist for $80.00 extra.

Brooks_56623af26aafc9.79888691_zpsenc9qzaz.jpeg

Hi Dscott,

I'm interested in being part of this.

I'm going to Chicago from the UK to meet Stan Lee.

I'm also planning on having a book for him to sign but I would want it cgc ss'd.

Also the book I'm buying will be in a slab.

Any advice or any planning that I could do with you would be great.

Thanks,

Bruno

Hi Dscott,

I'm interested in being part of this.

I'm going to Chicago from the UK to meet Stan Lee.

I'm also planning on having a book for him to sign but I would want it cgc ss'd.

Also the book I'm buying will be in a slab.

Any advice or any planning that I could do with you would be great.

Thanks,

Bruno

Hi Bruno you can message me on here, for Stan Lee at the show I would recommend nycomics on here. They will be running his line for cgc there onsite.

Ah perfect.

Will they also do the slabbing? Will they crack the slab?

Sorry about the questions. First time submitting and at a comic con

They can crack it and help you do CGC paperwork. Then they mail the book to CGC and they will slab it and mail it back to you.

Mike-Colter-Luke-Cage%201_zpslavsebhe.jpg

Mike Colter has been added to the show for C2E2. We have some new Luke Cage books in hand - seems we picked some up that I forgot we ordered.

After prescreening them we can offer 8 copies in CGC 9.8 or your money back and you keep the book.

The cost is $175.00 a book and includes Shipping in the USA/Canada. CGC Grading, our fee, and Mikes fee.

1585478_xl_zpsktsdjikc.jpg

Mike Colter has been added to the show for C2E2. We have some new Luke Cage books in hand - seems we picked some up that I forgot we ordered.

After prescreening them we can offer 8 copies in CGC 9.8 or your money back and you keep the book.

The cost is $175.00 a book and includes Shipping in the USA/Canada. CGC Grading, our fee, and Mikes fee.

:takeit: I will take one of these SS Mike Colter Luke Cage copies.

7 copies left

5 left