• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Cookeville Collection
6 6

233 posts in this topic

What a great thread.

Cuts through all of the board drama and silliness and shows just how good and informative a thread can be. It would be nice if we had a similar thread for every other major pedigree.

:applause:

+1

Gotta go though my GA listing or scans one of these days since I am quite sure that I also have a few of these Cookeville books in my collection. :wishluck:

Cool thread,

I did not know this book was a Ped

Was thinking of selling it, in case anybody interested

tec_69_55_cgc.jpg

With the writing on the cover, you'll need a steep discount to move that baby. :baiting:

Cool thread,

It's not an officially recognized pedigree. If I'm not mistaken, the grades weren't high enough.

yup just like the diamond run which cgc started to take off their labels. They are both just collections.

Cool thread,

It's not an officially recognized pedigree. If I'm not mistaken, the grades weren't high enough.

...it's not recognized by CGC.......but many collectors accept it's prestige, however. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u