• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

That's a terrific looking 7.5! :applause:

Yeah, I thought it looked more like an 8.5 or better copy from the front cover. I'm expecting to find something on the back cover that knocked it down to 7.5 (corner crease, chip). Buying a book without seeing the back cover is like buying a "Mystery box".

That's a terrific looking 7.5! :applause:

Yeah, I thought it looked more like an 8.5 or better copy from the front cover. I'm expecting to find something on the back cover that knocked it down to 7.5 (corner crease, chip). Buying a book without seeing the back cover is like buying a "Mystery box".

Yes, it looks much higher than the grade! I have this book also in the raw but as I was looking at the notes on your slab, I learned something new!

From the Atlas Tales Website:

The Man In The Tank! Notes: Illustrated by Everett Raymond Kinstler -- possibly the only story he did for Atlas. The splash page, on which Kinstler's signature is clearly visible, is reproduced on page 111 of the book "Everett Raymond Kinstler: The Artist's Journey through Popular Culture" by Jim Vadeboncoeur and ERK. - Dan Kurdilla.

In today.

Must say I'm very impressed with the new case. IMO it's more sturdy & robust, clearer and more of a pro presentation about it. I'm not planning to crack this, which is just as well because this new case seems to be one tough mother. I wouldn't know where to start. The old cases were easy peezy.

uevnFYIh.jpg

jJH3E08h.jpg

In today.

Must say I'm very impressed with the new case. IMO it's more sturdy & robust, clearer and more of a pro presentation about it. I'm not planning to crack this, which is just as well because this new case seems to be one tough mother. I wouldn't know where to start. The old cases were easy peezy.

uevnFYIh.jpg

jJH3E08h.jpg

Nice! One of my favorite covers.