• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 69 Appreciation Thread

160 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up! Im really liking the Lasry copy and maybe the Mid december ending will help me snag the 5.5. Havent seen the 2.5. no images up yet. will have to see how it presents.

Marc Lasry TEC 69 Going to go for a lot...lots and lots of bidders...

Maybe I should have auctioned my cookeville 5.5 copy that finally sold at sdcc.

similar looking 5.5??

This one if I'm not mistaken

tec_69_55_cgc.jpg

Marc Lasry copy

det1.13786a.jpg

Both nice copies although I'd prefer the Lasry copy.

Me. too. Seems much brighter, unless that's an artifact of the scans.

It's the scan settings.

Thanks for the heads up! Im really liking the Lasry copy and maybe the Mid december ending will help me snag the 5.5. Havent seen the 2.5. no images up yet. will have to see how it presents.

So the 2.5 ended at 4900$ at heritage.... the 5.5 comicconnect still low with 4 days to go at 5.5k

hopefully stays low so i can snag it?

So the 2.5 ended at 4900$ at heritage.... the 5.5 comicconnect still low with 4 days to go at 5.5k

hopefully stays low so i can snag it?

it will end up 5 figures ;)

11k for the 5.5....

couldnt bid? food poising last nite... should have taken up comicconnect phine bid option

would have went 12-13k maybe even 15k in the heat of the moment...

my tracking bid was the 10700 (under bidder)...I was coaching a bball game and couldn't big "live"... c'est la vie

11k for the 5.5....

couldnt bid? food poising last nite... should have taken up comicconnect phine bid option

would have went 12-13k maybe even 15k in the heat of the moment...

my tracking bid was the 10700 (under bidder)...I was coaching a bball game and couldn't big "live"... c'est la vie

well said. we are healthy and someone got a bargain since we werent able to bid.

we made a fellow comic collector a merry xmas bid lol

The 6.5 on comicconnect has less than an hour to go and its at 13.5k.... A steal at that price. Even comicconnect placed the : If a new bidder for item over 25k. Please contact prior to bidding.  I see this copy at 20-25k with big growth potential if a nermint copies comes along and hits 6 figures.

Any Complete copy resto or nonis in the 5k range.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:06 PM, Submariner said:
Bat-Hound said:
I wonder what a CGC 6.5 would bring in todays market?

file0176.jpg [/quote

paging Gator!!

4k a point... so 26k? thats what Rick is saying.

might ring true he has sold a copy and lowgrades at 2k a point.

I'm thinking now of a resub since old labels are not in style. Rick was very close to market valuation!!