• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Its been a while that I've been able to post one of my own purchases. This is another book, along with AS #1 &2 and USA 7 & 8, that I fell in love with after seeing the thumbnail size image in one of the old Overstreet guides. Bought here on the boards from JFH COMICS. :applause:

Sub-Mariner_Comics_12_zps6adziyzn.jpg

Edited by Badger

Its been a while that I've been able to post one of my own purchases. This is another book, along with AS #1 &2 and USA 7 & 8, that I fell in love with after seeing the thumbnail size image in one of the old Overstreet guides. Bought here on the boards from JFH COMICS. :applause:

Great book! One of my favorite Subby covers.

Grats!

Don't know how i missed this! Crazy cool! Is there a number on exactly how many covers Schomburg turned out during the 40's? I'd assume only maybe Charles BIro was more prolific? Or C.C Beck? They all have to be top 5 at least?

Don't know how i missed this! Crazy cool! Is there a number on exactly how many covers Schomburg turned out during the 40's? I'd assume only maybe Charles BIro was more prolific? Or C.C Beck? They all have to be top 5 at least?
This is supposed to be a complete list of Schomburg covers.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060207021726/http://www.ess.comics.org/ess/schomburg/sccheckl.html

This is supposed to be a complete list of Schomburg covers.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060207021726/http://www.ess.comics.org/ess/schomburg/sccheckl.html

Thanks sir! (thumbs u

Nice! I knew I saw that United before. My previous copy of Miss Amierca 1

miss%20america%201myoldcopy_zpsdkdmjapf.jpg

Nice! I knew I saw that United before. My previous copy of Miss Amierca 1

miss%20america%201myoldcopy_zpsdkdmjapf.jpg

nice! Any idea what "United" meant? Maybe a newsstand stamp? hm