• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Hmm should have probably ordered at least 1 more set.

You could probably say that about any variant really. Only it seems the ones you do order multiple copies of, happen to not perform. :frustrated:

lol. You're got that right.

I feel like to win that game you have to multiple versions of most of the variants and hope that the profits from the select few that take off to carry the day. If you have an online or brick&mortar store you should be fine with selling the laggers without much loss as long as you didn't slab them.

I'm not going to lie, I am a bit pissed right now that they are on Ebay for $150. As a fan of his it sucks it really does. People that just buy it too rip off the actual fans of it. Just like when I was in Best Buy and the guy in front of me had 13 steelbook copies of Civil War......really you need 13 copies? Meanwhile im struggling to find just 1. I know this isn't ground breaking or new at all just a bit ticked cause I wanted it. End Rant rantrant

Edited by Starlord86

Not a fan of this one. A lot of the ones he's doing lately are just figures with no background or even full bodies. Seems lately it's more about quantity over quality. I like his Spiderman work he does for Marvel more so than the store variants that have been coming out lately.

I like the character a lot and it's nice that's its a limited cover, I own it in 9.8 Blue, not bidding or advocating it. It had been bumped up quite a bit for a while. Just curious to see what one raw goes for in auction, that's a decent 9.8 candidate.

Raw auctions always better than BIN for real values.

I like all Medusa variants and covers, regardless.

Edited by CBT

I hear you :)

I should of made a disclaimer that they are signed only.... :sorry:

They just seemed to be a bit cheaper than on the "ebay", and shipped and recieved by Christmas if ordered today seemed pretty good......anyway

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I hear you :)

I should of made a disclaimer that they are signed only.... :sorry:

They just seemed to be a bit cheaper than on the "ebay", and shipped and recieved by Christmas if ordered today seemed pretty good......anyway

Thanks for sharing the info! Great deal on the set, signed or not!