• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

My old copy :luhv:

It was an amazing copy with fantastic PQ that is rare in this book!

I was really bummed to part with it as GL is my favorite superhero (followed closely by the Flash) - but I am really happy it went to a board member.

+1[font:Comic Sans MS]2[/font]

+1

+1:grin:

My old copy :luhv:

It was an amazing copy with fantastic PQ that is rare in this book!

I was really bummed to part with it as GL is my favorite superhero (followed closely by the Flash) - but I am really happy it went to a board member.

Thanks and I am sorry your going threw what you are going threw no one deserve that stay strong and remember you will get back into collecting once your health gets back to normal. Enjoy the holiday season with your family that is the most important thing!!

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

Add me to the club I won this CGC 6.0 on ComicLink this evening it is going for a good cause.....Speedforce's heart surgery (hope this saves your life happy holidays)!!

RADF4B51201699_124942.jpg

I didnt' realized this was boba's old copy...sad to see him leave the club :sorry: It sold for a good cause later. Congrats! :applause:

Last 8.0 sold publicly was 2013. Last 8.5+ sold was about five years ago. The last 7.5 sold for $15K on CL in 2015. I'm guessing this 9.0 copy 80K+. There has not been any new SC22 in 8.5+ in about five years. One of the rarest DC Super Keys to find in high grade.

Yeah, it is hard to draw out an seemingly irreplaceable book like that. I tried a few years ago with no luck, though I'm very happy with the 5.5 White pager I ended up with.

Same here I am very happy with my CGC 6.0 just curious about what a 9.0 is now worth....weird that Overstreet has the value for a 9.2 at such a low price when that 9.0 sold for 60k in 2009....Overstreet are way off on some key books.

Yeah, it is hard to draw out an seemingly irreplaceable book like that. I tried a few years ago with no luck, though I'm very happy with the 5.5 White pager I ended up with.

You purchased a nice 5.5 WP :cloud9: at a terrific price/timing. Prices have been rising for SC22 across the board recently.

You purchased a nice 5.5 WP :cloud9: at a terrific price/timing. Prices have been rising for SC22 across the board recently.

Lucky for you that you have an 8.5 already :baiting:

I held and held and held... ;) I should one day show my new four horseman's...all above 6.0+ :)

I held and held and held... ;) I should one day show my new four horseman's...all above 6.0+ :)

You're a smart man for holding on for this long and being patient.. Unfortunately I wasn't doh!

You're a smart man for holding on for this long and being patient.. Unfortunately I wasn't doh!

Nah... you did well with your golden age stash :headbang: Too much cool books out there.

Nah... you did well with your golden age stash :headbang:Too much cool books out there.

I guess I did but true on those statements. Too much books Id like to own, so little money to spend