• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

Buddy, you have some anger issues you need to deal with - as this is your second hate mail. Did you also send hate mails to all those folks discussing sales over at the WWBN 32 club?

Have a happy holidays to you and your family.

discussing sales is one thing, however you posting a link to your Clink sale within the IH181 Club thread opposed to the proper sales thread (that's why we have one just for folks like you that want to direct people to your sale) just isn't how it works around here. I have well over 200 slabs in Clink in Jan, imagine I created a link to each in all the clubs and various discussion threads. Surely it wouldn't go over well. BomberBob is a good guy, maybe he could have worded it differently. It's a dooshy move if you think about it, but now you know.

I apologized if I offended anyone with my posting. I wasn't well versed with the rules as I just became active with the boards (you can tell from my number of postings). I've been in the hobby since the 80's but if I was a true newbie, I would have been turned off from the hobby. I'm sure he is a good guy but communicating in a cordial manner goes a long way - after all this is just a hobby.

Buddy, you have some anger issues you need to deal with - as this is your second hate mail. Did you also send hate mails to all those folks discussing sales over at the WWBN 32 club?

First off, I would like to apologize. You are correct, I came on too strong. The friendly approach hasn't been working too well with me lately.

However, you mentioned the WWBN 32 Club, where you were doing the same promoting of your book. Did you noticed it got scrubbed ? All your promoting comments were deleted by the Board modifiers in that thread. You mentioned this is a hobby. It is. A thread like this is meant to show off your books. Discussing sales trends is fine but promoting your own books for sale is not.

Anyway, I welcome you and hope you to see you stick around a long time. These Boards have so much more to offer than just a forum to sell books.

Edited by bomber-bob

First off, I would like to apologize. You are correct, I came on too strong. The friendly approach hasn't been working too well with me lately.

However, you mentioned the WWBN 32 Club, where you were doing the same promoting of your book. Did you noticed it got scrubbed ? All your promoting comments were deleted by the Board modifiers in that thread. You mentioned this is a hobby. It is. A thread like this is meant to show off your books. Discussing sales trends is fine but promoting your own books for sale is not.

Anyway, I welcome you and hope you to see you stick around a long time. These Boards have so much more to offer than just a forum to sell books.

I told ya he was an upstanding guy. (thumbs u

After 30+ years of collecting, I got my first copy back in the summer. I purchased it raw for $1050 from a local dealer who had it at a 6.0. He is always tight on his grading, so I spend a decent amount of money with him on raw books, especially keys. After a press from Al at Basement Comics in Baltimore, I received this back in the mail this weekend.........

IMG_6318.jpg

After 30+ years of collecting, I got my first copy back in the summer. I purchased it raw for $1050 from a local dealer who had it at a 6.0. He is always tight on his grading, so I spend a decent amount of money with him on raw books, especially keys. After a press from Al at Basement Comics in Baltimore, I received this back in the mail this weekend.........

IMG_6318.jpg

Nice book :applause:

IMG_6318.jpg

YAHOO!!! (thumbs u